Ross County vs Falkirk

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

Are away fans still behind the goal or in that new stand along the wing? Cheers.

Depends on the numbers.  The stand behind the goal hasn't been open to away fans often in 2018... I might be wrong but Hearts in Feb and Hibs in April might have been the last two occasions.

Depends on the numbers.  The stand behind the goal hasn't been open to away fans often in 2018... I might be wrong but Hearts in Feb and Hibs in April might have been the last two occasions.

Cheers, be shocked if there’s anymore than a couple of hundred to be honest due to recent events. Although you never know sometimes with us Bairns.

Our train rolls in at 1030am so I doubt I’ll care where I sit come 3pm [emoji23]

12 hours ago, latapythelegend said:

Any decent tips for cheap train tickets or will I be too late now?

You could try this website. The price shown includes the 10% of any saving which they charge as commission. Have never used it, so not sure how useful it is.

https://new.trainsplit.com/

Although we've got a cracking passers in the side, I still think we seriously lack a cutting edge. If Falkirk play 5-4-1 like Alloa we'll really struggle to break them down unless they're incredibly gash on the day.

1 minute ago, Comrie said:

Although we've got a cracking passers in the side, I still think we seriously lack a cutting edge. If Falkirk play 5-4-1 like Alloa we'll really struggle to break them down unless they're incredibly gash on the day.

we are currently gash every day.

There is no way....repeat, no way that Ross County can fail to win this game. Get beyond the usual stuff of a team having a few off days then suddenly coming good at your place.

Even the games we won.....particularly Forfar and Rangers Colts could easily have gone the other way. Forfar could and should have been out of sight by half time, and Rangers Colts totally dominated the second half against us. Neither game was anything like what you would consider a comfortable win.

In all seriousness, you would have to go a fair distance down the seaside league before you could come up with a team we could be sure of beating home and away.

Last Saturday, I would say our performance would be somewhere around mid table League 1.....possibly a bit lower than that.

When you have a defence that is significantly weaker than last season, and more crucially, a midfield that plays no constructive part in games in either a defensive or attacking sense, you end up like last week where Queens had 27 shots on goal. That’s what you get when your entire midfield hides for 90 minutes.

45 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

There is no way....repeat, no way that Ross County can fail to win this game.

They're my Last Man Standing pick, so Falkirk have at least a chance. 

5 minutes ago, Menzel said:

They're my Last Man Standing pick, so Falkirk have at least a chance. 

I wish you well with that. I can’t imagine those same players can muster anything as bad as last Saturday, but you never know.

2 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Last Saturday, I would say our performance would be somewhere around mid table League 1.....possibly a bit lower than that.

Actually  a LOT lower than that I would say.  Even Fort William,  regularly scudded  in the HL,  would have been embarrassed by that showing.  You might recover under new Management,  maybe not enough to trouble the leading pack,  but I doubt that you will put in a performance like that again. 

Archived