Ross County vs Falkirk

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:
6 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:
I genuinely have no idea who would win there. Paton's probably the quickest but wouldn't win because he'd be hiding behind whoever was nearest him.

it beggars belief that we've effectively signed and retained the spine of a side their with absolutely no pace

I know, it's frustrating. On the bright side though I think we're only 8 or 9 signings away from having a good team! :lol:

in the towing a caravan up hill and through treacle Olympics we have quite a few contenders:-

lane 1 - Harrison
lane 2 - kidd
lane 3 - Paton
lane 4 - Mackin
lane 5 - haber
lane 6 - dallison
Dallison wouldn't win. He would be too busy fixing his hair and trying to find a mirror to check his looks.

Anybody driving to this requires psychiatric help. Anyone taking the bus; enjoy the Mallard boys.

absolutely scraping the barrel for positives here but maybe they'll play better with 4000 less fans booing them.

no way I'm going to this need to start voting with feet where I haven't already paid and send a message to the board it's not acceptable

Anybody driving to this requires psychiatric help. Anyone taking the bus; enjoy the Mallard boys.

I was going to drive but after Saturday I have sacked that idea. Going to Edinburgh with Mrs K to check out the Rip it Up exhibition in the National Gallery and out for a meal after.

I couldn't stomach the drive if we got a display like QOS.

I don't think we're as good as we look on paper, so I'm not expecting a high score.

If Falkirk sit deep, press, and put a capable centre-half on McManus, we'll struggle to score (see both games against Alloa, and the game against Morton).
If Falkirk play an open game, or if County put Graham in for/alongside McManus, then  I'd definitely fancy us for the win.

Could be talking bollocks though, the team might be further on (or Falkirk worse) than I'm giving them credit for.
Find out Saturday :)

I think it'll be 4-0.

we let in 1 goal in our 1st game, 2 in our second game, 3 in our third game, so....

our first And reserve teams total records are now played 5, won 0, drawn 0, lost 5, scored 1, let in 13, with 0 points and both bottom of the league. our new club strategy re losing academy using scouts etc hasnt worked and for us to pick up points away from home against a strong side would require a turnaround of epic proportions from Saturday's performance. expect the unexpected has never been truer

Just now, MarkPockets said:

This is finishing 1-0 Falkirk isn't it?

Scared to be confident after the loss to Morton even though we werent bad. But I can just see it being a Falkirk win.... 

5:50pm Saturday

MarkPockets "Wow, I can believe how bad Falkirk were, how did we only score five?"

I don't think we're as good as we look on paper, so I'm not expecting a high score.
If Falkirk sit deep, press, and put a capable centre-half on McManus, we'll struggle to score (see both games against Alloa, and the game against Morton).
If Falkirk play an open game, or if County put Graham in for/alongside McManus, then  I'd definitely fancy us for the win.
Could be talking bollocks though, the team might be further on (or Falkirk worse) than I'm giving them credit for.
Find out Saturday [emoji4]

We only have 1 centre half capable at this level and he’ll be playing right-back. You could easily put Billy McKay or some other shite up front and still easily bitch our defence about.

There’s no real structure to our team to impossible to sit deep and we don’t press f**k all. Cowie is going to cigar the game.

This is finishing 1-0 Falkirk isn't it?
Scared to be confident after the loss to Morton even though we werent bad. But I can just see it being a Falkirk win.... 

Nah this isn’t one of the times when the opposition fans all over exaggerate and make their team out to be worse than they really are. We are genuinely utter toilet.

If your players really want to there’s really no reason you can’t put 7 or 8 past us quite easily tbh.

Archived