• Created
  • Last Reply
County's team

Fox

Watson Morris Fontaine

Mullin Cowie Draper Vigurs Gardyne

Graham Mckay

3-5-2 with wingers as the wing-backs. 
Are Falkirk doing something similar with Rusell LWB and Kidd RWB?

No one knows, fans, management or players.

Just now, bridge of allan bairn said:
3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
Kidd wont shite out of anything.

you must watch a different kidd than I do

He performed well last season when called upon. Seen a few folk going on about how we were all too hard on Harris, well Kidd has far more decent shifts to his name than Harris. And he is not a shitebag, he doesnt hide, thats not one of his limitations

What’s the record defeat for falkirk in this league? I think we might be breaking it today with that line up.
okay McGhee is injured but 2 of our better players have been Robson and Greenwood. in a season so far when we have been poor surely we need to pick players that show some kind of form?

6 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

County's team

Fox

Watson Morris Fontaine

Mullin Cowie Draper Vigurs Gardyne

Graham Mckay

3-5-2 with wingers as the wing-backs. 

Are Falkirk doing something similar with Rusell LWB and Kidd RWB?

Your guess is as good as mine. With 3CBs in the team and Brough who is a LB I would say Russell will be in midfield. Who know's what we're doing at RWB (if that even is our formation) as Kidd hasn't played there for absolutely ages

He performed well last season when called upon. Seen a few folk going on about how we were all too hard on Harris, well Kidd has far more decent shifts to his name than Harris. And he is not a shitebag, he doesnt hide, thats not one of his limitations
we need to agree to disagree

Today is much more interesting to see the attitude and application of the players. Formation, lineup etc is irrelevant because next week its McKinnons baw.

I want to see who is going to show McKinnon they are worth a strip and who is hurting from last week and willing to get stuck in and redeem themselves.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] top trolling from Young

Might be talking shite but you had Brough/Kidd warming up together, Harrison/Dallison together and Muirhead with rest of the midfielder passing/shooting.

Archived