Ross County vs Falkirk

Guest Back Post Misses
Depends on the numbers.  The stand behind the goal hasn't been open to away fans often in 2018... I might be wrong but Hearts in Feb and Hibs in April might have been the last two occasions.

The Falkirk Board will be delighted about that. 4-0 down at HT, many Navy Blue foot soldiers shipwrecked. What could possibly go wrong them in the same stand as CC and ML.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it’s giving the game away, but ML has borrowed a former colleagues complete Groucho Marx outfit today, and wouldn’t say why.

The “guy”with the big cigar, glasses, moustache and morning suit might be worth closer inspection on Saturday.

2 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Actually  a LOT lower than that I would say.  Even Fort William,  regularly scudded  in the HL,  would have been embarrassed by that showing.  You might recover under new Management,  maybe not enough to trouble the leading pack,  but I doubt that you will put in a performance like that again. 

Oh c’mon man. I was trying to get them to field at least some defenders. Plant that seed of doubt that we might try a shot on goal. 

I was just about to hit them with the stat that 50% of our shots on target result in goals. Three games, two shots on target, one goal. Impressive.

The Falkirk Board will be delighted about that. 4-0 down at HT, many Navy Blue foot soldiers shipwrecked. What could possibly go wrong them in the same stand as CC and ML.

Think it’s the opposite side they are talking about mate.IMG_5667.jpg

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

I know it’s giving the game away, but ML has borrowed a former colleagues complete Groucho Marx outfit today, and wouldn’t say why.

The “guy”with the big cigar, glasses, moustache and morning suit might be worth closer inspection on Saturday.

Sounds like there could be some monkey business going on there.

Oh c’mon man. I was trying to get them to field at least some defenders. Plant that seed of doubt that we might try a shot on goal. 
I was just about to hit them with the stat that 50% of our shots on target result in goals. Three games, two shots on target, one goal. Impressive.
also bizarre to think we've had two goals disallowed too

ML has returned the Groucho Marx outfit saying that the fancy dress party she was going to has now been cancelled.

A coincidence? Can’t rule it out, but it’s unlikely.

On 27/08/2018 at 17:15, Savage Henry said:

A three foot by two foot do you? Or does your goalie need even wee-er than that?

Sorry boss I couldn't work out what you were talking about for ages but just got it there hahaha

9 hours ago, Cheeringmango said:

Only ever been in the north stand as an away fan... 

How do you get to the north east enclosure? Through the east stand turnstiles with home fans?

And is it pay at the gate or at the portacabin? 

Still go in through away stand turnstiles

On 29/08/2018 at 13:17, Duncan Freemason said:

There is no way....repeat, no way that Ross County can fail to win this game.

Uh-huh. I'm sure you'll all be making a fortune off the bookies from this banker of all bankers that surely cannot fail.

Sean Kelly and Marcus Fraser are doubts, but Stelious Demetriou, Keith Watson and Jamie Lindsay come back into contention.  I wasn't expecting Lindsay back any time soon so that is good news, but I can't see Cowie losing his place.  If Kelly and Fraser are out then Stelios and Watson could play at full-back.

If the 4-5-1 is used again then it's time to see how Graham does there, although I'd like to see Stewart's pace against the Falkirk back line.

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

Sean Kelly and Marcus Fraser are doubts, but Stelious Demetriou, Keith Watson and Jamie Lindsay come back into contention.  I wasn't expecting Lindsay back any time soon so that is good news, but I can't see Cowie losing his place.  If Kelly and Fraser are out then Stelios and Watson could play at full-back.

If the 4-5-1 is used again then it's time to see how Graham does there, although I'd like to see Stewart's pace against the Falkirk back line.

Hide contents

Maybe a back three?  Depends on where they see Watson being best suited (I always thought he was a right back, but he's only played centre back so far), but it'd allow a second striker without upsetting central midfield too much - assuming Kettleson sees Falkirk as soft in central defence as the Falkirk fans seem to.

I'd take your hand off for a morale boosting boring 0-0 draw right now. however given we leaked like a sieve last week I think we'll do well to keep the game competitive and the score down.

I'd go.

fasan
Russell Mhead McGhee Robson
Irving McKee sammut Gwood
haber Lewis

don't want Harrison dallison or kidd near the back 4. we can't keep playing toe Paton and petravious either when they've offered nothing. not confident about haber and Lewis either but it really is slim pickings up from too.

Archived