Ross County vs Falkirk

So here we are again. 

*sigh*

Fasan

Russell McGhee Harrison Robson

Paton. Sammut

Greenwood.                        Irving  

Haber Mackin

Tried everything else, may as well try this too. 

Fuckit. 

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You are right. The only thing we havent tried is fielding 12 players, but I am unsure even the shite refs in this league wont catch on tbh. 

We'll spotted, still knackered. 

If we play anything near as bad as we did yesterday then this could be a rugby score.

I would go

Fasan

Mitchell

Mutch

Then any 8 from the rest of the rag tag squad PH has managed to put together.

Surely to f**k 3 keepers can keep the score down.

2 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

If we play anything near as bad as we did yesterday then this could be a rugby score.

I would go

Fasan

Mitchell

Mutch

Then any 8 from the rest of the rag tag squad PH has managed to put together.

Surely to f**k 3 keepers can keep the score down.

There was a poll attached to this asking how many goals County would score. It went up to six, I'm not convinced that was high enough. 

The thought of how bad this scoreline could get actually terrifies me.

I was one of the positive posters on here who was sure this would turn round and we would come good but not after yesterday.

It's a long long time since I have seen us dominated like we were yesterday. I cannot believe that Hartley has actually seen the majority of these guys play before. I think he has put his trust in a scout who has quite frankly lied to him.

Out of the signings I would give Haber, Irving, Greenwood, Fasan and Russell a chance as I think they are capable of getting us out of this mess, the rest are making me think should we give the likes of Harris and McKee a chance as they can't be any worse.

17 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

The thought of how bad this scoreline could get actually terrifies me.

I was one of the positive posters on here who was sure this would turn round and we would come good but not after yesterday.

It's a long long time since I have seen us dominated like we were yesterday. I cannot believe that Hartley has actually seen the majority of these guys play before. I think he has put his trust in a scout who has quite frankly lied to him.

Out of the signings I would give Haber, Irving, Greenwood, Fasan and Russell a chance as I think they are capable of getting us out of this mess, the rest are making me think should we give the likes of Harris and McKee a chance as they can't be any worse.

McGhee and Harrison look to be our only options at centre half as Muirhead looks perms heads gone and Dallison is a catalogue model in the wrong job. 

Be as well with a sitting midfield two of Irving and Sammut with Greenwood and McKee going forward. Won't see it as Hartley is an arrogant p***k and will not go back on having told McKee to get tae. 

McGhee and Harrison look to be our only options at centre half as Muirhead looks perms heads gone and Dallison is a catalogue model in the wrong job. 

Be as well with a sitting midfield two of Irving and Sammut with Greenwood and McKee going forward. Won't see it as Hartley is an arrogant p***k and will not go back on having told McKee to get tae. 
Robson at LB and Russell at RB with McGhee and Harrison in the middle is the back 4 I would go with. Muirhead had a howler yesterday but so did Dallison and Harrison.

It definitely looks like Hartley has got rid of better players in his tenure than he has signed which is very worrying going forward. Wonder how many of the signings have 2 year contracts.

1 minute ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Robson at LB and Russell at RB with McGhee and Harrison in the middle is the back 4 I would go with. Muirhead had a howler yesterday but so did Dallison and Harrison.

It definitely looks like Hartley has got rid of better players in his tenure than he has signed which is very worrying going forward. Wonder how many of the signings have 2 year contracts.

The Paisley p***k in midfield does. I'm hoping the rest are in one year deals. 

Guest Back Post Misses
So here we are again. 

*sigh*

Fasan
Russell McGhee Harrison Robson
                   Paton. Sammut
Greenwood.                        Irving  
                      Haber Mackin

Tried everything else, may as well try this too. 

Fuckit. 

Jesus what a team that looks like. Utter shocker

Paton? Tell me you are not serious?

3-0 RC and easily too.

3-0 RC and easily too.

To be fair to DeeBairn it is extremely difficult to put together a team capable of keeping the score down no matter who you go with.

Just now, Back Post Misses said:

3-0 RC and easily too.

It's a honking midfield whatever way round we do it. We can leave Paton out, play four attacking midfielders. Which we don't really have. We need someone to sit in front of the centre halfs and Sammut sure as shit can't do it himself. So do we leave them both out? That surely means playing Owen-Evans and Froxy? It's shite whatever way you slice it, bud. Shite all the way down. 

Leave Paton and Sammut out and we have a likely midfield of 
Greenwood Irving Owen-Evans Froxy

That's a 5-0 midfield right there. 
He won't do it but I would play McKee. He would be desperate to show Hartley he is wrong and put himself in the shop window and he could put in a shift.

I would play Paton in front of the back 2 and tell him to stay there and protect them, don't try to go forward and just get the ball to f**k at every opportunity.

For me next Saturday is all about damage limitation. I have absolutely no thoughts about us getting anything from the game and with this squad it has to be a siege mentality and getting out of Dingwall not having been thumped.

How we do this and what team we put out is anyone's guess.

6 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

He won't do it but I would play McKee. He would be desperate to show Hartley he is wrong and put himself in the shop window and he could put in a shift.

I would play Paton in front of the back 2 and tell him to stay there and protect them, don't try to go forward and just get the ball to f**k at every opportunity.

For me next Saturday is all about damage limitation. I have absolutely no thoughts about us getting anything from the game and with this squad it has to be a siege mentality and getting out of Dingwall not having been thumped.

How we do this and what team we put out is anyone's guess.

Paul Paton, the Aldi Beckenbauer. 

As long as he stays in the 6 square yards of grass he should be ok. 4-1-4-1 it is. Still no idea about the other four midfielders. Harris, McKee Irving and Froxy? 

I'll need a new liver by December. 

Fasan

Muirhead Harrison Russell

McGhee         Paton         Irving      Robson

Frox or greenwood

Haber         Lewis

Put russell in the centre defence as he has a bit of pace and it might allow the defence to push further up the park. Less distance then for the midfield to cover to protect the defence and support the attack. At the moment there is far too big a gap between the defence and the attack. If the defence can push up 10-20yards, the midfield and defence won’t be as exposed and the forwards might get some support.  The worry is the ball over the top, but hopefully Russell can cover.

Archived