CSAFL

Hands_Free

Michael Kerr, think that's his surname. There's a difference between touchline aggro and two sacks coming on the field to burst the guy. 

These weren't kids or young dudes,  these were old men. I'm 55 and had a c**t of a paper round, but they c***s had ten years on me going by the nick of them.  

15 hours ago, wishyman said:

Michael Kerr, think that's his surname. There's a difference between touchline aggro and two sacks coming on the field to burst the guy. 

These weren't kids or young dudes,  these were old men. I'm 55 and had a c**t of a paper round, but they c***s had ten years on me going by the nick of them.  

They gave you the Craigneuk run,wm?  :huh:

40 minutes ago, Dinky1888 said:

Bannockbirn sidelines still at it they tried that when I played with laurieston a few years back tried to bottle one of our players fair to say they got smashed up and down there own patch mouthy c***s 

Did they aye :rolleyes:

17 hours ago, wishyman said:

Worse than that Tommy, from the bottom of station brae in Shotts up to SBA park. Nae wonder I'm a mess. 

Tough gig then,bud. Incidentally,it's said that there are guys of an older vintage who still experience flashbacks from the days when they worked the Burnbank route that included the Sing Sing (rumoured to have been named after the correctional facility in New York :o)flats on Whitehill Road. :(

Edited by tommyboy

From what i can see Colville have played a blinder here v Bannockburn. Manager and players noise up bannockburn pre match for weeks on social media and make comments to players and also about committee members (which they seem to have escaped any action from league).  Their players behaviour during match is appalling (get away with off the ball fly digs on bannockburn player during match), their own touchline were far from angels on the day and the manager is on the pitch half time at ref.

They then go on social media and raise issue of bannockburn abuse to ref during match and at FT (rightly so) and have walked away whilst everyone else turns against Bannockburn.

Well played lads.... well played!!! #potkettle

Edited by BarmyAmmy

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, BarmyAmmy said:

From what i can see Colville have played a blinder here v Bannockburn. Manager and players noise up bannockburn pre match for weeks on social media and make comments to players and also about committee members (which they seem to have escaped any action from league).  Their players behaviour during match is appalling (get away with off the ball fly digs on bannockburn player during match), their own touchline were far from angels on the day and the manager is on the pitch half time at ref.

They then go on social media and raise issue of bannockburn abuse to ref during match and at FT (rightly so) and have walked away whilst everyone else turns against Bannockburn.

Well played lads.... well played!!! #potkettle

People are turning on Bannockburn cause they witnessed it or have see it before. 

I was on the park at half time to do my team talk, I asked ref a question which he answered no dramas that was it so stop making stuff up.

And regards to our sidelines we done nothing wrong all game, neither did Bannockburn’s this was their fans as previously stated.