CSAFL

Hands_Free

Great result from Fallin today coming from 2-0 down to win 3-2 with some great saves by the goalie.

Bannockburn given a lesson by Eastfield by all accounts.

only 7 games in but looks like Harestaines, st pats and Eastfield will battle for the honours this year.

4 minutes ago, Chris Brown said:

Chic Clarke. Back 3 was Coleman Beattie Taggart
Hynes Kelly Weir Hadden Young
McElroy. Finnegan

Subs McGuiness Ballentyne Gilmartin Henderson

Thought Craig Young from Harestanes was excellent emoji106.png

He was excellent in the game against Petershill aswell. Very good player.

After training at Daiziel last night I got the chance to catch a cracking game on after us. Syngenta Juniors who I believe used to be CP United or Pennies (I could be wrong) took on Steins. I seen Steins at the start of the season and felt they where struggling but looked very good last night. Hadn't really seen Syngenta before so didnt know what to expect. With it being a friendly it certainly wasn't played like that and was entertaining. Each team must have had 20+ players and it actually didnt ruin the flow of the game when changes where made. Both teams struck the woodwork and Steins won 2-1 but thoroughly deserved their win. Syngenta huffed and puffed but couldnt break them down. One thing I did pick up was that defensively Syngenta are slow and very poor. They had a red haired lad who looked decent but carry a few over weight lads. Again good entertaining game that I Only planned to watch the first 5/10 mins of but stayed til the end.