CSAFL

Hands_Free

3 hours ago, BarmyAmmy said:

I hear if Bannockburn win they have got a security company lined up for Sat night to protect bluebell park..... :)

Why would they protect Bluebell Park?  Milton play at Bluebell Park or Bluebell Wood Park as it’s known locally,  Bannockburn play at Ladywell Park. 

59 minutes ago, Ivor Bonnar said:

Why would they protect Bluebell Park?  Milton play at Bluebell Park or Bluebell Wood Park as it’s known locally,  Bannockburn play at Ladywell Park. 

Haha fair point! Fuked it up i meant ladywell! Sorry milton dont want your park getting done! Lol

1 hour ago, Hands_Free said:

Bannockburn Colville should be a great game. I'll go for a draw.

I see a trip to Oban will be part of the Central Scottish calendar as of next season. Never been there,only heard good things though. I look forward to going at some point.

Aye saw that earlier. Never been up myself be a good day out i guess. Big club.

Guest Mick Kennedy
5 hours ago, BarmyAmmy said:

I hear if Bannockburn win they have got a security company lined up for Sat night to protect bluebell park..... :)

No park has been damaged or would ever be damaged by anyone at our club. Just the nonsense that comes out of Bannockburn once again. 

54 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

I heard a wee squeek that Sandys have also applied. I have no idea what the requirements are or wether they could apply or be accepted but i just heard through the grapevine its something their commitee has decided on

This is sounding like the pennies post again!! 

Seen on twitter they may have been some debatable decisions in the big game today, Bannockburn denied a stonewall pk. 

Whats ur take on this Mick and an accussation of abuse towards the official at the end from supporters can you be more specific?

Guest Mick Kennedy
19 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Seen on twitter they may have been some debatable decisions in the big game today, Bannockburn denied a stonewall pk. 

Whats ur take on this Mick and an accussation of abuse towards the official at the end from supporters can you be more specific?

Both teams had penalty shouts that we both thought were penalties and weren’t given. The ref declined theirs and said ours was on the line when it’s was 3 yards in the box

Anyone who knows me will know I moan at refs a lot during games, but to be calling him a cheat and several supporters surrounding and as he walked of the park trying to intimidate him and give him absolute unacceptable abuse was a disgrace.

In all my years of playing football I’ve had many blatant decisions go against me I have never thought thta they have cheated they make mistakes like players and managers and some are better than others like player and managers. But what I witnessed today was a disgrace.

Its one decision in 90 mins not the refs fault they lost the game, a ref has never lost or won me a game in my career. It’s a moment in a game out if 90 mins

Guest Mick Kennedy

Haha. You believing the bannockburn fans we are paying refs now. 

What was the one in the first game?  As I said if you read it there was 2 pens in the game. 

As I also said I just concentrate on my team not refs, we deserved to win the game the any nuteral will tell you that. 

Your maybe just a bit disappointed Bannockburn haven’t beaten us over 2 games. 

Like I said in previous post we will see what the end of seasons brings I’m Bannockburn will be there or there abouts. 

Guest Mick Kennedy

Yes it was mate.

He didn’t get wiped out, our keeper and him collided, it was never a pen in a million years. 

I understand how they felt hard done to today, but I know the ref as an honest person who I have disagreed with many times, even today on many occasions, but never doubted his integrity or honesty. 

These games are emotional and feel like life or death, but I honestly felt we were the bettter side and deserved to win. 

I have the utmost respect for their manager, someone who coached me in my playing days. Someone who I learned a lot from and if I had some of his traits I’m sure I would be a better manager. I have so much time fir him as a person, coach and manager. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
5 minutes ago, Redondo said:

U can guarantee if there was any abuse towards the ref he will be very disappointed. 

U wont find a better man in the amateur game.

Totally agree with you there mate, some player aswell.