CSAFL

Hands_Free

3 hours ago, Redondo said:

Campsie have conceded 18 goals in last 2 games, would suggest there struggling.  Easter monday , suns out, no a detective but id put good money on theyve no got a team. 

Well  worked out columbo  nothing gets past you !

2 hours ago, Kingofthejungle said:

No for you ya nanny your just sticking up for yer team a get that you prob stick the nets up anaw n wash the strips anaw  ya banger 

Aye nae bother ya 6ft3 knob jockey was they cups u won at under 12s

14 hours ago, Redondo said:

Parrot??

Whats up Bawsoot , u been kicked off the Leafa chat??

Lol.

Parrot !! 

Why am a not aloud to comment on csafl chat 

You seem to know everything about football you have had plenty to say on leafa chat and east chat over last few month's and mostly all negative i must say unless it's csafl !!

38 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

Parrot !! 

Why am a not aloud to comment on csafl chat 

You seem to know everything about football you have had plenty to say on leafa chat and east chat over last few month's and mostly all negative i must say unless it's csafl !!

U can comment where u like m8. 

Im no getting into a slagging match with u either.

Not all comments were negative and havent even looked at Leafa post's for some time since it became a bitching thread between Sandys and everyone else. 

12 minutes ago, Redondo said:

U can comment where u like m8. 

Im no getting into a slagging match with u either.

Not all comments were negative and havent even looked at Leafa post's for some time since it became a bitching thread between Sandys and everyone else. 

Everyone has a go at sandys mate that's the way they like it that's who sandys are ! Don't think you rate many teams that play in the leaf league or teams that played in the east ... take it your team play in the West of scotland cup !

4 hours ago, Bawsoot said:

Why is it shocking ?

Why because I don’t think it’s fair on players who are off work and can go away for day with family 

im sure you said we are all allowed opinions somewhere ?

Colville breathing down st pats neck now. Some big games to come league not over yet I suspect. I think 3 games a week will take its toll but clearly the games between the top 3 will have a major bearing. The Scottish might be a distraction for Colville but given the quality of their squad they are still my favourites!

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 22:57, Des18 said:

Colville breathing down st pats neck now. Some big games to come league not over yet I suspect. I think 3 games a week will take its toll but clearly the games between the top 3 will have a major bearing. The Scottish might be a distraction for Colville but given the quality of their squad they are still my favourites!

Most difficult league game StPats have had in a while tomorrow, knowing if they don't win CP can go top. different type of pressure, having been clear for so long.

What a month May will be. Big games galore.

Going to be a war of attrition I feel.