CSAFL

Hands_Free

Yeah the 85 mins was brilliant and as u say on another day st pats win. I had a shift to start in Ayrshire at 10 so had to shoot early. I'm a big supporter of Ayrshire ammies and will find a random game to go to today but I have to say, The level of central games iv seen this season is miles ahead of anything Ayrshire have

Seen posts in some of the Scottish Cup threads about Eastfield being a bang average side - about time they were taken seriously IMO.

Wasn’t at the game last night but that’s them came out on top against 2 of the best sides in the country in cup finals over the past 8 months - Bannockburn and St Pats.

Seen posts in some of the Scottish Cup threads about Eastfield being a bang average side - about time they were taken seriously IMO.
Wasn’t at the game last night but that’s them came out on top against 2 of the best sides in the country in cup finals over the past 8 months - Bannockburn and St Pats.

Very good young team. They play some good football and very energetic. I did think they were fortunate last night though. Saying that Eastfield did have some chances during the game as well. Watched them a couple of times last season and I think they have strengthened this season.

Commiserations to St Pats last night who defo were better side over the course. Probably our poorest performance of the season especially without the ball as we struggled to get distances right on that big pitch. Considering all that showed great grit to stick in and stay in game. St pats will win silverware this year imo just matter of time.

19 minutes ago, Cbrown4 said:

Commiserations to St Pats last night who defo were better side over the course. Probably our poorest performance of the season especially without the ball as we struggled to get distances right on that big pitch. Considering all that showed great grit to stick in and stay in game. St pats will win silverware this year imo just matter of time.

Never managed to make it up bit gutted sounded an excellent game.

Nice to see both sides winning and lsoing with a bit of class very rarely seen at top of the fosters league

Congratulations to Eastfield. Commiserations to St.Patricks.

Well Well....The highend came oot on top! Could here the stpats bottle crashing fae here.

The Rod was oot for Weasel BHOY before the pens haha wee diddy chops!

big Humpty Dumpty was best player on Park Easty no.4 with BIG arnie stpatz  no.7 

Good game for neutral all the best guys x

1 hour ago, Hands_Free said:

Looking forward to Colville v Bannockburn tomorrow, should be a good game. I fancy Harestanes to come through in their tie at Strath Uni.

St Pat's against Southside in the Premier looks good too, both on a good run by the look of it.

Wonder if Dalziel will be on this week.........

Crunch time in the season for arguably the best 2 teams in the amateur game right now.

2 massive Saturdays coming up starting 2moro. Very close to call but i'd say Colville just slight favourites going o  recent head to heads.

Both teams have plenty attacking options, should be 2 cracking ties. 

4 hours ago, Hands_Free said:

Looking forward to Colville v Bannockburn tomorrow, should be a good game. I fancy Harestanes to come through in their tie at Strath Uni.

St Pat's against Southside in the Premier looks good too, both on a good run by the look of 

CP v Burn will be magnificent no love lost between these sides!

Whoever wins this one takes the Cup home FACT!

Stpats too stretch there lead or will big Arnie n The Weasel shit their drawers when the Gang roll into toon! 

Easy win 5-0 to the Patz!