CSAFL

Hands_Free

Correct me if im wrong but there was only one booking in the game..

Penalty to CP in first half for handball not given.

Stray elbow by CP no7. No action.

Referee roasted by CP manangement team at HT.

Stonewall pen given for Bannockburn not given.

No9 Burn late on gk, minmal contact, leading to aggressive head to head reaction of CP no6. No action against either.

Stonewall penalty for Colville in dying minutes, free kick awarded.

Shouts of cheat towards ref  by Burn supporters uncalled for. Incompetent may have been better. Wouldn't say their was any aggression towards ref, more just anger at the incompetent display.

both sidelines usual shouts during an all action cup tie, but as Mick says their is enough respect between players and management to stop things getting out of hand. 

Edited by Stucafu
Additional text

2 minutes ago, LoveFitbaw said:

Any report on how the game went minus the nonsense with the ref? 

Fairly even game, both teams wasteful on counter attack.

burn goalie made good save first half.

CP made one either half. Second half save was a cracker.

game settled down after goal, with CP 6 thriving on his team being in front.  Stepped up to the plate and headed everything in front of him.

Guest Mick Kennedy
18 minutes ago, The riddler said:

So what's the crack , are people insinuating , Colville, management , are bullying the ref .? 

Haha brilliant no one from the Colville management bullied the ref, no one has said that he read the messages so stop the nonsense.  I spoke to him at half time about decisions I wasn’t happy about as did Bannockburn management team. He told both us to go away.

This had nothin to with either management team or anyone within the club. The issue was with how the referee was surrounded as he left the park by supporters and followed taking abuse which I witnessed.

The issue is with Bannockburn supporters the abuse they give out is a disgrace and way beyond banter. 

Edited by Mick Kennedy

11 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Haha brilliant no one from the Colville management bullied the ref, no one has said that he read the messages so stop the nonsense.  I spoke to him at half time about decisions I wasn’t happy about as did Bannockburn management team. He told both us to go away.

This had nothin to with either management team or anyone within the club. The issue was with how the referee was surrounded as he left the park by supporters and followed taking abuse which I witnessed.

The issue is with Bannockburn supporters the abuse they give out is a disgrace and way beyond banter. 

game finishes supporters/players/management/official leave the astro through the one gate available. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
7 minutes ago, Stucafu said:

game finishes supporters/players/management/official leave the astro through the one gate available. 

Yeh they do mate, but that doesn’t make it acceptable to surround him walk beside him and give him dogs abuse about being a cheat and a shite bag. That intimidating They know what they are doing, same idiots pushing me as I walked out I don’t mind that tho I can take he abuse. 

It also doesn’t allow for when the game is stopped in our 6 yard box cause the goalie was down fir them to walk around behind our goal come on the park and slaughter him calling him a shire bag and a cheat.

Edited by Mick Kennedy

2 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Yeh they do mate, but that doesn’t make it acceptable to surround him walk beside him and give him dogs abuse about being a cheat and a shite bag.

It also doesn’t allow for when the game is stopped in our 6 yard box cause the goalie was down fir them to walk around behind our goal come on the park and slaughter him calling him a shire bag and a cheat.

Surrounding him could be misinterpreted.

agreed on your second point though.

when is the next game? need to mark it in the diary.

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 minute ago, Stucafu said:

Surrounding him could be misinterpreted.

agreed on your second point though.

when is the next game? need to mark it in the diary.

Not sure mate, I would imagine a few months down the line 

Guest joe hunter
6 hours ago, Bawsoot said:

You probably never ever got anything wrong did you Joe just bad looser you got beat off better team end of but no we will intimidate one man as he walks of the park yous are an embarrassment to bannockburn

"Yous" ??? The only thing embarrassing about this is people assuming that when you tell it as it is regarding a bad refs performance, you automatically are a supporter / follower of the losing side !  No more replies please zzzzzzzzzzzz

Guest Mick Kennedy

Ano Joe your not a supporter your just neutral, it just annoyed you that much you decided to create a P&B account the day to talk about the ref performance I understand mate  that what all the nuetral do. 

5 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Lol, just a bit of afternoon handbags then mate. Hahaha. know what they boys fae Stirling are like lol, think their Robert the Bruce , hahaha

Guest joe hunter
1 hour ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Ano Joe your not a supporter your just neutral, it just annoyed you that much you decided to create a P&B account the day to talk about the ref performance I understand mate  that what all the nuetral do. 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz