CSAFL

Hands_Free

Guest Mick Kennedy
42 minutes ago, AL75 said:

Haha cmon mick fella there is no way you dont know why the game was called off!!!

I was told tonight in work by a wee guy from stores who's da is a taxi driver and yesterday a boy who goes out with a lassie from possil was in the back of his cab and he says to the boy from stores da in his cab that his burds cousin goes oot with a big fella from calton and his wee cousin and her maw (big fellas da's sister) were  in the Black Rooster Possil branch yesterday ordering an extra extra hot hot peri peri and overhead an aulder looking guy (nae offence) who came out of a fancy lambo telling the head chicken fryer that he got it called off as he wanted to give his boys a rest.....

Noo the response to me from a guy like you who is very vocal on social media in relation to opponents  playing funny buggers with pitches i would find it highly unlikely you dont know why the game is aff nor have i seen any explosion from you on twitter regarding the said game being aff!!

So that leads to me to think the reason the game is aff lies at colville park electric door and the explanation above from the wee fella from stores must be true!!

Phew. Knackered after that should've full stops. 

Haha that story is more fictional than Eastenders, It’s not our home game so don’t control if the game on or off. We certainly aren’t knackered, if anyone knows me I want games on all the time.  if you want to know the reason the games aff ask Cambi Talbot. So whatever leads you to your conclusion is unfortunately not true, but great script writing mate 

Easy 3pts in the bag for colville which takes them top? Right?

Be glad of the rest no doubt before going to WAR with big Arnie n co on Sat!

Winner takes all for me! Do stpatz have the bottle, certainly got alot to say!

Who is the lucky man in the middle for this 1

Good luck!

Guest Mick Kennedy

Yeh it takes us top. 

The Cambi game will be rescheduled, we will be given fir the Drum game.

Roll on Saturday see what the outcome is 

1 hour ago, RogerDodger said:

Easy 3pts in the bag for colville which takes them top? Right?

Be glad of the rest no doubt before going to WAR with big Arnie n co on Sat!

Winner takes all for me! Do stpatz have the bottle, certainly got alot to say!

Who is the lucky man in the middle for this 1

Good luck!

Colville by a couple.

Regarding fella in black I heard a local  fella is on the game...easy 3pts for CPE as the word is he disnae stand up to the east wide boys!!

Open top bus booked!

Guest Mick Kennedy
19 minutes ago, AL75 said:

Colville by a couple.

Regarding fella in black I heard a local  fella is on the game...easy 3pts for CPE as the word is he disnae stand up to the east wide boys!!

Open top bus booked!

Haha  east end wide boys, good footballers win you game mate 

2 hours ago, Crazy Feet said:

Any insight for us who don't have a crystal ball?

As usual the neds of colville mouthing off on twitter. Said it before. They are out of control and the club or central league do nothing about it.

Wonder how the sfja will deal with the likes of kennedy,  miller and co next season.

Guest Mick Kennedy
17 minutes ago, BarmyAmmy said:

As usual the neds of colville mouthing off on twitter. Said it before. They are out of control and the club or central league do nothing about it.

Wonder how the sfja will deal with the likes of kennedy,  miller and co next season.

Haha I’m certainly not a Ned. We will be treated the same as everyone else, same as amateur 

Im all for a bit if banter but i saw a copy of the tweet by Mr.Miller last night. A disgrace. An ex pro using that to point score at amateur fitba! Wow

The cheek of them to talk about off field activities.  The sooner this shower leave the central the better. Good riddance.

Roll on the new season and a 'cleaner' league.

Guest Mick Kennedy
2 hours ago, AL75 said:

Im all for a bit if banter but i saw a copy of the tweet by Mr.Miller last night. A disgrace. An ex pro using that to point score at amateur fitba! Wow

The cheek of them to talk about off field activities.  The sooner this shower leave the central the better. Good riddance.

Roll on the new season and a 'cleaner' league.

Haha this lot have been at the top of amateur football for 12 years that the problem mate, you can’t deal with how successful we have been that the real problem mate. 

I doubt the central league would have the resources to monitor what each player in there association is writing on social media and even if they did find anything untoward on this then what can they do about it? Do they have power to issue fines, point deductions etc. What I would say is the higher up the pyramid players, managers etc go the more their social media will be scrutinised and that's where they could find themselves in a spot of bother if posting anything controversial.

2 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Haha this lot have been at the top of amateur football for 12 years that the problem mate, you can’t deal with how successful we have been that the real problem mate. 

Haha really!  not at all mate its amateur fitba and i was never good enough at fitba to win anything. 

The nonsense at Colville now wouldve never happened under gerry hamilton and co. Had a huge amount of respect for the colville of old. Not now.

Delighted to see the boy Paterson take over who will no doubt bring a lot more class to the club than you and your players are currently displaying.

1 hour ago, dumbarton82 said:
20 hours ago, BarmyAmmy said:

I doubt the central league would have the resources to monitor what each player in there association is writing on social media and even if they did find anything untoward on this then what can they do about it? Do they have power to issue fines, point deductions etc. What I would say is the higher up the pyramid players, managers etc go the more their social media will be scrutinised and that's where they could find themselves in a spot of bother if posting anything controversial.

Take the social.media policy out of the constitution then.if that is the case they cannot monitor it.