CSAFL

Hands_Free

58 minutes ago, stfu said:

Or just ignore them

Correct , dont give them the time of day.

Anyone who has been involved in the amateur game over the last 10-15 years and has half a brain in there head will fully respect Mick the player & the manager regardless of what they think of him as a person. 

Onto the football now and i see we are in for a bit wild weather this wkd, should add a bit to a rite few good cup ties. We are now officially into the business end off the season, there are allways important periods in a season and this wkd is make or break for a few teams if u want a major. 

There are teams there with a really good chance to have outstanding seasons. Can they get through the next 3/4 wks and still be in with a shout??

Best of luck to all the teams in cup competition this wkd!!

Think a few people trying to stir the pot this weekend with Colville taking on Bannockburn again. Pretty sure the coaches and players will take no notice of this as it looks to me as if its nothing to do with anyone at the clubs. I am sure both teams will do there talking on the park. Should be  a cracker.

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

Correct , dont give them the time of day.

Anyone who has been involved in the amateur game over the last 10-15 years and has half a brain in there head will fully respect Mick the player & the manager regardless of what they think of him as a person. 

Onto the football now and i see we are in for a bit wild weather this wkd, should add a bit to a rite few good cup ties. We are now officially into the business end off the season, there are allways important periods in a season and this wkd is make or break for a few teams if u want a major. 

There are teams there with a really good chance to have outstanding seasons. Can they get through the next 3/4 wks and still be in with a shout??

Best of luck to all the teams in cup competition this wkd!!

Mick the d!cks bitch 

59 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

So the Hares humped stpatz on Sat i see. Big Arnie n the Angry Weasel stinking , shat the bed!

Colville to beat the burn this week in the Big Yin.

Keep on talking StPatz!

Will be watching Colville v bannockburn this weekend. tie in the west few weeks ago, Burn fully deserved win. I'll go for a score draw.  

So the Hares humped stpatz on Sat i see. Big Arnie n the Angry Weasel stinking , shat the bed!
Colville to beat the burn this week in the Big Yin.

Keep on talking StPatz!

Yes the 2 lads you mention were very quiet on Saturday but would credit Harestanes back 4 for that rather than them "shitting the bed". They tried to get into the game but nothing was coming off for them. What it did highlight is how reliant St Pats are on 1 or 2 players. If they are having an off day and opposition defence is on top they seem to struggle

Fancy Colville to beat Bannockburn  but will be tight again I suspect. Eastfield must fancy their chances in the next round as the draw has been kind to them I would say.

good luck to all the teams this weekend .

3 hours ago, Gaf said:

Think a few people trying to stir the pot this weekend with Colville taking on Bannockburn again. Pretty sure the coaches and players will take no notice of this as it looks to me as if its nothing to do with anyone at the clubs. I am sure both teams will do there talking on the park. Should be  a cracker.

Unless your mick shagger likes to defend himself on here!! 

Be defending his team getting beat again 

as I previously stated #underacheivers

#overspent

#overrated

Just viewing Div 1A , in the CSAFL. This has got to be one of the most open and competitive promotion battles of any amateur league. I know some teams have dropped out/relief of fixtures, but any one of 5/6 teams can get promotion. Uddingston Anvil and Drum PYM have got to be strong fancies, but Gartcosh, Stedfast and Clydebank will have a big say on the outcome. I feel Bearsden have played too many games, but you never know.

• 3 weeks later...

Big one in 1b this weekend. Must win for Third Lanark.

1a still too close to call, next couple of weeks will interesting here.

Prem should start to take shape over the next few weeks with more games taking place. Steins may be too far adrift now having lost a massive game to Greenock on Sat. bottom three all but confirmed I think.

On 27/02/2019 at 13:32, Stucafu said:

Big one in 1b this weekend. Must win for Third Lanark.

1a still too close to call, next couple of weeks will interesting here.

Prem should start to take shape over the next few weeks with more games taking place. Steins may be too far adrift now having lost a massive game to Greenock on Sat. bottom three all but confirmed I think.

fancy fallin for it 

Fallin 3 1 winners..tuff match

It was some game indeed. Thought we battled hard against Fallin who are a cracking big team.

Gutted to lose it. Thought we started better and up until our goal looked good. After that, Fallin caused us a lot of trouble.

Thought it was a soft pen at the end. Haha.

No bad assessment.good team yous are.all the best.Bridgewater getting beat a shock and certainly gives fallin wee bit breathing space

Have Blantyre and Fallin still to play?

Thats an important match for the league now.