Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Div

      Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

      We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Recommended Posts

58 minutes ago, stfu said:


Or just ignore them

Correct , dont give them the time of day.

Anyone who has been involved in the amateur game over the last 10-15 years and has half a brain in there head will fully respect Mick the player & the manager regardless of what they think of him as a person. 

Onto the football now and i see we are in for a bit wild weather this wkd, should add a bit to a rite few good cup ties. We are now officially into the business end off the season, there are allways important periods in a season and this wkd is make or break for a few teams if u want a major. 

There are teams there with a really good chance to have outstanding seasons. Can they get through the next 3/4 wks and still be in with a shout??

Best of luck to all the teams in cup competition this wkd!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the Hares humped stpatz on Sat i see. Big Arnie n the Angry Weasel stinking , shat the bed!

Colville to beat the burn this week in the Big Yin.

 

Keep on talking StPatz!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think a few people trying to stir the pot this weekend with Colville taking on Bannockburn again. Pretty sure the coaches and players will take no notice of this as it looks to me as if its nothing to do with anyone at the clubs. I am sure both teams will do there talking on the park. Should be  a cracker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Redondo said:

Correct , dont give them the time of day.

Anyone who has been involved in the amateur game over the last 10-15 years and has half a brain in there head will fully respect Mick the player & the manager regardless of what they think of him as a person. 

Onto the football now and i see we are in for a bit wild weather this wkd, should add a bit to a rite few good cup ties. We are now officially into the business end off the season, there are allways important periods in a season and this wkd is make or break for a few teams if u want a major. 

There are teams there with a really good chance to have outstanding seasons. Can they get through the next 3/4 wks and still be in with a shout??

Best of luck to all the teams in cup competition this wkd!!

Mick the d!cks bitch 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

So the Hares humped stpatz on Sat i see. Big Arnie n the Angry Weasel stinking , shat the bed!

Colville to beat the burn this week in the Big Yin.

 

Keep on talking StPatz!

 

 

 

Will be watching Colville v bannockburn this weekend. tie in the west few weeks ago, Burn fully deserved win. I'll go for a score draw.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
So the Hares humped stpatz on Sat i see. Big Arnie n the Angry Weasel stinking , shat the bed!
Colville to beat the burn this week in the Big Yin.
 
Keep on talking StPatz!
 
 
 
Yes the 2 lads you mention were very quiet on Saturday but would credit Harestanes back 4 for that rather than them "shitting the bed". They tried to get into the game but nothing was coming off for them. What it did highlight is how reliant St Pats are on 1 or 2 players. If they are having an off day and opposition defence is on top they seem to struggle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fancy Colville to beat Bannockburn  but will be tight again I suspect. Eastfield must fancy their chances in the next round as the draw has been kind to them I would say.

good luck to all the teams this weekend .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gaf said:

Think a few people trying to stir the pot this weekend with Colville taking on Bannockburn again. Pretty sure the coaches and players will take no notice of this as it looks to me as if its nothing to do with anyone at the clubs. I am sure both teams will do there talking on the park. Should be  a cracker.

Unless your mick shagger likes to defend himself on here!! 

Be defending his team getting beat again 

as I previously stated #underacheivers

#overspent

#overrated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just viewing Div 1A , in the CSAFL. This has got to be one of the most open and competitive promotion battles of any amateur league. I know some teams have dropped out/relief of fixtures, but any one of 5/6 teams can get promotion. Uddingston Anvil and Drum PYM have got to be strong fancies, but Gartcosh, Stedfast and Clydebank will have a big say on the outcome. I feel Bearsden have played too many games, but you never know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×