CSAFL

Hands_Free

Took in harestanes v Fallin yesterday. Harestanes edging it 1-0, fallin maybe feel a bit hard done by, don't think they deserved to lose it in the end. Harestanes a top top side with some cracking players though and could well be league winners at the end of season! Although I thought the ref had a shocking game. Poor for both sides, no consistency in his decisions, changing his mind on decisions 

• 2 weeks later...

With Oban needing a replay for the Scottish and depending on if they get through it could get a busy end of the season for them with 12 games in the league still to play not including any cup games in the league. Is there a possibility they could drop enough points to make the end of the season interesting. 

21 minutes ago, Kickbaw said:

With Oban needing a replay for the Scottish and depending on if they get through it could get a busy end of the season for them with 12 games in the league still to play not including any cup games in the league. Is there a possibility they could drop enough points to make the end of the season interesting. 

No chance!!

Think the run in will be interesting but for me Eastfield are the strongest team I have seen but I think they want to win Scottish more than anything and that might let st pats or Harestaines nick the league I suspect.

• 2 weeks later...

I understand that young Lee Hadden (Wishaw FP ) played for East Stirling as a trialist last night and did well. the shire also have expressed interest in a couple of young Bannockburn players. Good to see that there is interest from semi pro ranks at amateur level, from what I have seen there is a lot of good young players in the amateur ranks.

On 03/02/2020 at 22:15, Des18 said:

Think the run in will be interesting but for me Eastfield are the strongest team I have seen but I think they want to win Scottish more than anything and that might let st pats or Harestaines nick the league I suspect.

Edited by PC39MSO

3 hours ago, Des18 said:

I understand that young Lee Hadden (Wishaw FP ) played for East Stirling as a trialist last night and did well. the shire also have expressed interest in a couple of young Bannockburn players. Good to see that there is interest from semi pro ranks at amateur level, from what I have seen there is a lot of good young players in the amateur ranks.

Quality player

Just got to keep working hard and believing, we all know how Amateur football can change so quickly with suspensions, work, injuries, etc. It's easy enough to hit a sticky patch in this division. All very competent sides who can beat each other on any given day.

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of interesting central league cup matches this Saturday. Will once again give the likes of Oban and Castlemilk an idea of what they'll be up against should they get promoted.

ST PATRICKS FP    vs OBAN SAINTS

CASTLEMILK DYNAMO vs WISHAW HSFP

• 3 months later...

CSAFL Awards

Player of the Year 2019/20 - Craig Young Harestanes AFC

Young Player of the Year 2019/20 - Lee Hadden Wishaw High FP

First Division Player of the Year 2019/20 - Lewis Cameron Oban Saints AFC

CSAFL Fair Play Award 2019/20 -  Eastfield AFC

Referee of the Year 2019/20 - Michael Kerr

Edited by 8 Bit

• 2 weeks later...