CSAFL

Hands_Free

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, Des18 said:

Took in st pats v Fallin today . Thought Fallin deserved a draw as they gave as good as they got but bit of slackness going into last 5 minutes cost them the game. Not many goals but a tight competitive contest.

Watched this too, thought the draw would have been more than a fair result, credit to both teams battling well. Wee number 10 for St Pat's, macca? Was outstanding today 

It looks like Fallin are going to be a team to watch in the coming seasons. Already causing some of the more established premier teams problems and looks like they will be in the mix for honours. The boy you are talking about for st pats is outstanding most weeks and is some talent. Great to watch and must be a nitemare for opponents to play against and also for the ref, as he does like a moan. It's no coincidence that since he moved to them 2/3 years ago st pats have started to challenge again after a few disappointing seasons at wrong end of the league

Watched this too, thought the draw would have been more than a fair result, credit to both teams battling well. Wee number 10 for St Pat's, macca? Was outstanding today 

Ciaran 'Macca' was excellent especially 2nd half, he managed to fined space in a tight game and caused Fallin problems. 

Sore 1 losing a goal so late in the game as dont think many would have argued if it had finished a draw.

Still , not a bad start from Fallin and having allready played St Pats , Bannockburn & Eastfield there reletively young squad will have learned alot already.

Comfortable win for the league select last night at Petershill.

The 3 St Pats lads were excellent, Macca with a piece of individual brilliance for the 1st goal then after good build up play a fine finish from the winger from Drum Utd made it 2 at ht.

Petershill got 1 back but it was wrapped up in the dying minutes when big Finnigan got a well deserved goal after putting in a shift as the lone striker.

Coleman at the back outstanding constantly talking and organising, Maguire again controlled things in midfield, was also really impressed with the left back Young who was excellent throughout.

22 hours ago, Redondo said:

McGuiness Weir Coleman Taggart Young, Maguire Kelly Murray Lafferty McIllroy Finnigan

That was starting 11.

Good result and from my limited knowledge this looks like a fairly strong team? Given your position and experience, I suspect you have played most of the so called bigger teams -  is there anybody you have come up against who you would like to see added to this squad or do you think this is a good representation of the CSAFL ?

15 minutes ago, Des18 said:

Good result and from my limited knowledge this looks like a fairly strong team? Given your position and experience, I suspect you have played most of the so called bigger teams -  is there anybody you have come up against who you would like to see added to this squad or do you think this is a good representation of the CSAFL ?

I think its quite a strong looking team, they have 2 good goalies to choose from, possibly need a natural right back as Weir is more attacking minded. Another striker aswell and with the way they set up id say Paul McGlauchlin would be a good shout.

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

I think its quite a strong looking team, they have 2 good goalies to choose from, possibly need a natural right back as Weir is more attacking minded. Another striker aswell and with the way they set up id say Paul McGlauchlin would be a good shout.

No fallin player's in it this year Redondo ?