CSAFL

Hands_Free

Well if you can't see what team hasn't been able to play any of there first 3 games then your another one who wears there csafl glasses 

I actually wear Caley league glasses and only have an interest in the Central because I’ve a few mates that play in it but if that fits you ‘in the know’ rhetoric then by all means fill your boots.

A lot of dancing around facts on this forum in case people’s in the know info doesn’t transpire or evolve to be the truth and it’s quite weird to be honest.

Can only presume you mean Falkirk Community, as if that was a difficult few letters to type.

33 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

Bearsden are on the verge of folding also they only saved the club after a meeting on Saturday and managed to get some players signed up. 

Should that not say were on the verge of folding then?

If you say theyve saved the Club and signed players then we can presume there ok?

On 17/08/2019 at 18:35, GAVT67 said:

CSAFL Premier Division

Wishaw High School FPs 1 v 1 Drumchapel Amateurs

Was at Colville game today in the William hill Scottish cup and was surprised to see that not one executive committee member attended to support there member club . Hold your heads in shame central Scottish AFL 

All sorts of (malicious?) rumours floating about that Colville won’t see the end of next week after today’s result, which was a conclusion a lot of folk came to a few weeks back of course.

In other chat,
How are Dynamo and Lesmahagow finding playing both Saturday and Sunday? Is the Saturday performance affecting the Sunday performance?

A 6 hour round trip to Oban on a Saturday is bound to produce some casualties.

Guest Mick Kennedy
2 hours ago, Amofan1 said:

Was at Colville game today in the William hill Scottish cup and was surprised to see that not one executive committee member attended to support there member club . Hold your heads in shame central Scottish AFL 

I find that astonishing, want to claim the glory when the clubs winning Scottish Cups so they can claim to be the best league in the country. I’ve said on here before cause the league has had success with majors over the years it doesn’t make you the best league in the country. 

All sorts of (malicious?) rumours floating about that Colville won’t see the end of next week after today’s result, which was a conclusion a lot of folk came to a few weeks back of course.

In other chat,
How are Dynamo and Lesmahagow finding playing both Saturday and Sunday? Is the Saturday performance affecting the Sunday performance?

Dynamo are Saturdays only

5 hours ago, Brad Bobley said:

In other chat,

Aye nae bother ISA

What was the score?

See falkirk cafc couldn't play there games on Saturday again now third lanark struggling aswel what's happening to the csafl 

Its not the CSAFL that are causing this. We lost 9 players who have moved on to Junior Clubs and very good amateur clubs. Thats just the joy of amateur football. The problem is theres not as much appetite for players to come into a team at this point. I’m certain that we’ll (Third Lanark) be fine. Its going to take me a couple of months but i’m confident we can get the team performing again.

We’re just needing to regroup next week at training and having had a decent number of players contact us, have a good look at them all.

The downside of playing in such a good league is that weaknesses are exposed and its so unforgiving.

We’ve been so lucky to have had a great group of players for so long but things change and we need to evolve