CSAFL

Hands_Free

Guest Mick Kennedy
34 minutes ago, AL75 said:

Could not agree more. Plenty of teams and coaches in the central league are celebrating this week. The cheats and vile bigoted scum are gone.

Amateur football is the biggest winner of all this week.

Colville Park are still go don’t worry about that. We will see if the club pays people new manager, new coaching staff will be many new players let’s see if anyone comes out and say they have been offered money then.

Of course they celebrating it’s just broke up the most successful group of players of all time that the reason, but you talk shit as usual, we don’t care just count the trophies mate take care 

1 hour ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Colville Park are still go don’t worry about that. We will see if the club pays people new manager, new coaching staff will be many new players let’s see if anyone comes out and say they have been offered money then.

Of course they celebrating it’s just broke up the most successful group of players of all time that the reason, but you talk shit as usual, we don’t care just count the trophies mate take care 

If you dont care them stop coming on and replying.

f**k off to the pish  ayrshire juniors forum and lie through your teeth there. Your work here is done.

Cheerio now.

Guest Mick Kennedy
13 minutes ago, AL75 said:

If you dont care them stop coming on and replying.

f**k off to the pish  ayrshire juniors forum and lie through your teeth there. Your work here is done.

Cheerio now.

I don’t tell lies I will go anywhere I want, you stop talking shite about Colville then big man. Aslong as idiots like you come on here and slag the club I will defend it, I won’t hide from anyone unlike you 

The fact anyone would bum Colville Park up shocks me. Kenny Marshall tweets today were nothing short of despicable. Shouting about an amateur legend dying and not seeing 3 in a row is horrible. 
From throwing punches at opposition players this year, headbutts, cutting down goalposts and the continued social media abuse, its great to see them go. 
Colville receive praise for there achievements over the last few years and I have also said in a previous post that I believe Mick has been a great ambassador for them. He is constantly on here fighting their corner for the abuse they get, which I do think is mainly down to jealousy. He will also take criticism when it's due. The social media posts by there player is only something I became aware of this week as the guy the bampot is targeting is a legend down here. Someone that is well respected in all levels of football and regardless of what this bampot has won in the game he will not achieve that respect. However I do not believe his antics on social media should be a reflection of Colville and I am sure the majority of their committe and Mick himself will be embarrassed by him. I seen from the exchange yesterday that he is also off to Darvel....unless the boy is a Messi or Ronaldo I would be having him nowhere near my team, he will only bring embarrassment to the club and would not be worth the hassle. Darvel seem to be well backed by sponsors from what I am reading and I am sure all the hard working businessmen that put their cash into the club will not be to happy about being associated with someone like that

Michael, no Colville at the Player of the year awards last night. Bit disappointing from the most successfull team in amateur history? 

The league put on a good night and it would have be nice to see u guys there.

Guest Mick Kennedy
3 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Michael, no Colville at the Player of the year awards last night. Bit disappointing from the most successfull team in amateur history? 

The league put on a good night and it would have be nice to see u guys there.

I think the committee were there, I’m sure there were many squads of of players not there as there has been on many occasions,  I’m not sure what it has to with our success right enough.   

The boys were attending weddings, nights out and work so were unavailable I’m sure we weren’t missed that much, I’m glad it was a good night. 

10 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

I think the committee were there, I’m sure there were many squads of of players not there as there has been on many occasions,  I’m not sure what it has to with our success right enough.   

The boys were attending weddings, nights out and work so were unavailable I’m sure we weren’t missed that much, I’m glad it was a good night. 

It has nothing to do with it m8.

It would have been nice to see you there , if you were busy then fair enough and your rite there were a few teams not there. 

The kit man does not account for the committee imo. For me the Scottish Cup and league winners should have been there but thats just my opinion m8.

20 minutes ago, Redondo said:

It would have been nice to see you there , if you were busy then fair enough and your rite there were a few teams not there. 

The kit man does not account for the committee imo. For me the Scottish Cup and league winners should have been there but thats just my opinion m8.

Now Redondo is having a go at the most successful manager and team in csafl what has it to Do with you why colville park player's or manager weren't there your opinion counts for nothing you are obviously trying to lick some bums who Cares if you think they should have been there 

Guest Mick Kennedy
7 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Haha He’s the Chairmen of the club he’s only the kit man for Scotland. I believe Andy and John were there also. 

1 hour ago, Bawsoot said:

Now Redondo is having a go at the most successful manager and team in csafl what has it to Do with you why colville park player's or manager weren't there your opinion counts for nothing you are obviously trying to lick some bums who Cares if you think they should have been there 

Bawsoot, ur so funny!!

7 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

I had a wedding 

Again, fair enough.

Not digging m8, hink maybe came across wrong way. Just asking , as far as im concerned u conduct urself really well and I was more surprised u guys didnt have a table full. 

Hope that clears things up?

Guest Mick Kennedy

I’ve not missed one of them in my 12 years in the central except last nights. 

Even when I didn’t win anything 

2 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

I’ve not missed one of them in my 12 years in the central except last nights. 

Even when I didn’t win anything 

Ok m8, seen I didnt get to do it personally last night , i'll wish u all the best in the future im sure u will continue to be successfull.

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Ok m8, seen I didnt get to do it personally last night , i'll wish u all the best in the future im sure u will continue to be successfull.

Cheers mate 

6 hours ago, dumbarton82 said:
23 hours ago, Drogba1888 said:
The fact anyone would bum Colville Park up shocks me. Kenny Marshall tweets today were nothing short of despicable. Shouting about an amateur legend dying and not seeing 3 in a row is horrible. 
From throwing punches at opposition players this year, headbutts, cutting down goalposts and the continued social media abuse, its great to see them go. 

Colville receive praise for there achievements over the last few years and I have also said in a previous post that I believe Mick has been a great ambassador for them. He is constantly on here fighting their corner for the abuse they get, which I do think is mainly down to jealousy. He will also take criticism when it's due. The social media posts by there player is only something I became aware of this week as the guy the bampot is targeting is a legend down here. Someone that is well respected in all levels of football and regardless of what this bampot has won in the game he will not achieve that respect. However I do not believe his antics on social media should be a reflection of Colville and I am sure the majority of their committe and Mick himself will be embarrassed by him. I seen from the exchange yesterday that he is also off to Darvel....unless the boy is a Messi or Ronaldo I would be having him nowhere near my team, he will only bring embarrassment to the club and would not be worth the hassle. Darvel seem to be well backed by sponsors from what I am reading and I am sure all the hard working businessmen that put their cash into the club will not be to happy about being associated with someone like that

Just been reading all this and to refer to someone dying, is the lowest of the low. Perhaps they were all amateur for a reason. Utter lowlifes and to say, its now finished, been spoken to and move on says it all about certain individuals. Watched only junior and then Albion Rovers in my 71 years and never came across anything like this. 

4 hours ago, joe hunter said:

Just been reading all this and to refer to someone dying, is the lowest of the low. Perhaps they were all amateur for a reason. Utter lowlifes and to say, its now finished, been spoken to and move on says it all about certain individuals. Watched only junior and then Albion Rovers in my 71 years and never came across anything like this. 

Exactly. Hes had a word yet it still continues, latest post on friday night was disgusting. Im sure karma will respond in time.

The manager has no control over the players. Mick has his faults but surely he wouldnt allow that to continue.

Boy should not be near Darvel.

Guest Mick Kennedy
46 minutes ago, AL75 said:

Exactly. Hes had a word yet it still continues, latest post on friday night was disgusting. Im sure karma will respond in time.

The manager has no control over the players. Mick has his faults but surely he wouldnt allow that to continue.

Boy should not be near Darvel.

Ha I can assure I had control over my players , anyone who has played for me will tell you about how strict the environment was you think we could have that consistency without the players respecting me. The truth is Kenny no longer plays for Colville and I no longer manage Colville so it’s nothing to do with me or Colville.

As I said I have spoken to John

44 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Ha I can assure I had control over my players , anyone who has played for me will tell you about how strict the environment was you think we could have that consistency without the players respecting me. The truth is Kenny no longer plays for Colville and I no longer manage Colville so it’s nothing to do with me or Colville.

As I said I have spoken to John

Is he signing for Darvel mate and you are the new.manager there?  Or is he not going? Word is he is going.

Edited by BarmyAmmy