CSAFL

Hands_Free

8 hours ago, Des18 said:

Took in BB v St Pats game last night and was surprised by amount of needle. Some of the challenges by St Pats boys were shocking .They ended with 9 men but easily could have had a couple more sent off. Really feisty game given nothing to play.  Behaviour by both touch lines wasn't great either.

Des, i was talking to my mate who was watching from up the hill and he said he couldn't believe the tackles that were flying in from stpats, shambolic was the word he used.

He said bannockburn players and sidelines done very well not reacting, but wee fat mcilroys lunge, right in front of them, was the final straw.

stpats clearly hurting after bottling the league, but thats not the way to play the game surely. 

1 hour ago, Stucafu said:

He said bannockburn players and sidelines done very well not reacting, but wee fat mcilroys lunge, right in front of them, was the final straw.

stpats clearly hurting after bottling the league, but thats not the way to play the game surely. 

That’s what happens when u bum your load at the start of the season f**k all is won then 

10 hours ago, Stucafu said:

Des, i was talking to my mate who was watching from up the hill and he said he couldn't believe the tackles that were flying in from stpats, shambolic was the word he used.

I was up the hill as well and would agree that BB players did well not to react to some pretty dangerous challenges.

the former BB manager though had some pretty embarrassing shouts  and St Pats sidelines at the end when two players were sent off were just as bad in my view.

sets it up nicely for next season I sure there will be no love lost between these two for sure.

I was up the hill as well and would agree that BB players did well not to react to some pretty dangerous challenges.
the former BB manager though had some pretty embarrassing shouts  and St Pats sidelines at the end when two players were sent off were just as bad in my view.
sets it up nicely for next season I sure there will be no love lost between these two for sure.
I seen the game down in Dumbarton between the 2 teams a few weeks ago and seemed to be a bit of needle in that, so no surprise it carried over to this game. Could also add in the frustration both teams had from there results in Saturday as well. Sounded like an eventful game anyway and look forward to seeing there games next season

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Best of luck to Mick and his team tomorrow at Hampden 

When we first spoke to him he said he wanted the league and Scottish cup double to leave with 

mate ur one game away from it and all the best from everyone at Darvel 

Cheers mate 

All the best to both Colville Park E and Eastfield AFC tomorrow in the big one at Hampden. 2 Excellent seasons from both sides and whoever wins tomorrow, it will be the icing on the cake.  Good luck to both clubs from all at Wishaw High School FPs.

Guest Mick Kennedy
13 minutes ago, AL75 said:

Good luck Eastfield.

Let amateur football win.

You just a jealous bitter we man, created a user only to talk about Colville sad.