CSAFL

Hands_Free

4 league titles in a row what a group of players
I was hoping for a St Pats league win but well done to you and the rest of the coville lads. A great use of midweek fixtures to ease the run In. Colville went on a phenomenal run of results. Harsh on St Pat's but a massive well done.

St pats at the start of the season we’re going to win it all and won hehaw bottlers . Always keep your powder dry till the end of the season we’ll done cp 4 in a row a certain ref won’t be happy tonight

I was hoping for a St Pats league win but well done to you and the rest of the coville lads. A great use of midweek fixtures to ease the run In. Colville went on a phenomenal run of results. Harsh on St Pat's but a massive well done.

Why was it harsh on St Pats only 1 team can win a league and that is usually the best team over a season
Your words Colville went on a phenomenal run is not luck these players are winners simple as that
St Pats are labelled as a team who bottles it when it matter and it was proved again this season.
So mibby you can hope for a st pats league win next season only because this PHENOMENAL team will break up after the Scottish Final

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, Cbrown4 said:

Disappointing post this. My players integrity is intact. Congratulations to Colville on winning the league and commiserations to St Pats.

Cheers mate 

Why was it harsh on St Pats only 1 team can win a league and that is usually the best team over a season
Your words Colville went on a phenomenal run is not luck these players are winners simple as that
St Pats are labelled as a team who bottles it when it matter and it was proved again this season.
So mibby you can hope for a st pats league win next season only because this PHENOMENAL team will break up after the Scottish Final
My words were they went on a phenomenal run. Nothing at all to do with luck. They were the better team. I still think its harsh. The same way I think liverpool getting 97 points and not winning the premiership is harsh. My post was in no way disrespectful to coville or mick.

Guest Mick Kennedy
3 minutes ago, Ampie said:

Congrats to Mick and all at Colville from all at Third Lanark.

Good luck in your new venture emoji108.png

Cheese mate 

A good all round performance by Colville,aided by some totally inept defending from a poor Bannockburn side,meant that the points were well and truly wrapped up before half time.

Almost worth the wee journey through to see the goal scored by the wee Colville sweeper though.

Good luck to the Motherwell boys in the Scottish Final,and to the management team in their new venture. :)

Guest Mick Kennedy
15 minutes ago, tommyboy said:

A good all round performance by Colville,aided by some totally inept defending from a poor Bannockburn side,meant that the points were well and truly wrapped up before half time.

Almost worth the wee journey through to see the goal scored by the wee Colville sweeper though.

Good luck to the Motherwell boys in the Scottish Final,and to the management team in their new venture. :)

Thank you mate, great strike from Kenny 

Congratulations to Colville and Mick....league table doesn't lie and best team won it. Good challenge put up by St Pats, Eastfield and Bannockburn...been a great league to watch and definitely the best one in the country. Good luck to Mick in his new adventure and with the greatest of respect hope we don't see you back in amateur game...want you to be a success in the juniors

Guest Mick Kennedy
39 minutes ago, dumbarton82 said:

Congratulations to Colville and Mick....league table doesn't lie and best team won it. Good challenge put up by St Pats, Eastfield and Bannockburn...been a great league to watch and definitely the best one in the country. Good luck to Mick in his new adventure and with the greatest of respect hope we don't see you back in amateur game...want you to be a success in the juniors

Cheers mate, no matter what the future holds that my amateur managing career over. If it doesn’t work out I will become a spectator 

Cheers mate, no matter what the future holds that my amateur managing career over. If it doesn’t work out I will become a spectator 
I am sure you will be fine mate....seem to be making some great signings already and you are good at building successful teams.

Guest Mick Kennedy
5 minutes ago, dumbarton82 said:
20 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

I am sure you will be fine mate....seem to be making some great signings already and you are good at building successful teams.

Cheers mate it’s easier with good players 

2 hours ago, MattEmulsion said:

Caught the Eastfield game today, some of their play in the middle of the park was excellent at times.

Bannockburn had an absolute mare, congratulations to Colville all the same.

I take it you meant you took in both games today given you thought Bannockburn had a mare and Eastfield were excellent ? 

My take being at Bannockburn game gifted 3 goals to a team who were hungrier first to every ball and killed game off after 20 mins after that game was played out with result never in question .

you can’t gift goals to a poor team never mind best team in country at moment .

congratulations to Colville ability,  hard work and desire wins leagues which was shown today in abundance.

4 hours ago, JBAFC said:

Beat 1-0 off an Eastfield ‘B’ team I heard.

I think to suggest the Eastfield team was a “B” team is a tad disrespectful. Only one of the team isn’t a regular member of the squad and the rest of that team today could have a big part to play next Sunday. Every good team needs a big squad and they’re all there on merit

45 minutes ago, tug said:

I take it you meant you took in both games today given you thought Bannockburn had a mare and Eastfield were excellent ? 

My take being at Bannockburn game gifted 3 goals to a team who were hungrier first to every ball and killed game off after 20 mins after that game was played out with result never in question .

you can’t gift goals to a poor team never mind best team in country at moment .

congratulations to Colville ability,  hard work and desire wins leagues which was shown today in abundance.

Yeah, left after 3-0 so can't comment after that but 3 silly defensive mistakes cost them. Colville did well to capitalise, like you say can't afford to do that against a team like CP.