CSAFL

Hands_Free

18 hours ago, Brad Bobley said:

Southside calling it a day and joining Giffnock in the Cale next season. Will that mean an additional team will be promoted to the Premier?

Looks like csafl is turning into a bit of a shambles loosing teams  like southside feom the premier a team who got to scottish cup final couple seasons ago isn't good for the prestige of the league and accepting two Sunday teams   in will colville park be anywhere near the team Michael Kennedy had out with the top 6 teams in premier the rest are very average 

2 hours ago, Bawsoot said:

Looks like csafl is turning into a bit of a shambles loosing teams  like southside feom the premier a team who got to scottish cup final couple seasons ago isn't good for the prestige of the league and accepting two Sunday teams   in will colville park be anywhere near the team Michael Kennedy had out with the top 6 teams in premier the rest are very average 

Hello Bawsoot, we meet again.ha

Having another go at the top league thats produced 1 major winner in Bannockburn. Another on the horizon in either Colville or Eastfield so we ask how is it a shambles?

Shambles compared to what?

Outwith the top 6 u say the rest are average, is that no usually the case? Outwith the top 6 in a 20 team league in the premiership theres probly 10 teams who are in a relegation battle from day 1, thats 50%. 

Now back to the ammies,

Its Leafa that u favour, correct?

Sandys win the league again, yeah?

They got tanked of Steins in Scottish, Steins all but relegated.

Not a dig at Sandys just pointing out to u that Leafas best team for last 3 year got rolled over by an average Central team.

All leagues r having there issues m8 thats why ur seeing the Caley changing structure, SAFL loosing a long standing member to another league so they accept a team who for some reason cant get into the other leagues. 

Its the nature of the beast these days and the top leagues are only doing what they think is best to keep there leagues competitive.

Bit disrespectfull to the 2 Sunday teams from yourself as ill bet u have never seen them??

Sad to see Southside go and I am very sure Colville will be fine.  Im also sure CSAFL will still be churning out major winners for many years to come.

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Outwith the top 6 u say the rest are average, is that no usually the case? Outwith the top 6 in a 20 team league in the premiership theres probly 10 teams who are in a relegation battle from day 1, thats 50%. 

Now back to the ammies,

Its Leafa that u favour, correct?

Sandys win the league again, yeah?

They got tanked of Steins in Scottish, Steins all but relegated.

Not a dig at Sandys just pointing out to u that Leafas best team for last 3 year got rolled over by an average Central team.

All leagues r having there issues m8 thats why ur seeing the Caley changing structure, SAFL loosing a long standing member to another league so they accept a team who for some reason cant get into the other leagues. 

Its the nature of the beast these days and the top leagues are only doing what they think is best to keep there leagues competitive.

Bit disrespectfull to the 2 Sunday teams from yourself as ill bet u have never seen them??

Sad to see Southside go and I am very sure Colville will be fine.  Im also sure CSAFL will still be churning out major winners for many years to come.

Yes am a leafa man sandys got beat of steins in Scottish yes think we tanked them the season before  when they were so called flying in the 1st division .... who put your team out the scottish just to see if it was a team from one of the best leagues  ...... you talk about major winners teams from leafa have dominated the east of scotland for last few seasons am I correct ! Apart from this season when pennies won it( after putting out sandys on the way ) ....With being disrespectful a don't think I am I have saw both teams and also saw castlemilk last season aswel do I think they will win a major on a Saturday not a chance ... hope they manage to last a few seasons as it will be very difficult playing Saturday & Sunday when most only play Sunday at the minute 

Scotttish cup final rehearsal tonight with Eastfield v Colville- I think it should be a cracker think Colville just might edge 3-2.

St Pats v Bannockburn will be a tight game as well but I think St Pats will be too strong given BB cup final exertions last Friday.

Probably St Pats just favs going into tonights game but aslong as Burn dont lose they still can still win it, big ask tho.

Fancy Colville tonight. They have the incentive of going for the league which will give them the edge.

Eastfield have to be looking at adding another trophy to round of a great season , Scottish would be some achievement so have to box clever over next couple of weeks.

2 cracking games the night!!

Probably St Pats just favs going into tonights game but aslong as Burn dont lose they still can still win it, big ask tho.
Fancy Colville tonight. They have the incentive of going for the league which will give them the edge.
Eastfield have to be looking at adding another trophy to round of a great season , Scottish would be some achievement so have to box clever over next couple of weeks.
2 cracking games the night!!
4-0 win for st pats...well worth there win tonight

4-0 win for st pats...well worth there win tonight
I missed the 1st half hour, got there just before St Pat's scored their 2nd. Bannockburn really disappointing and didn't threaten at all. Lucky to not lose by more IMO.

I missed the 1st half hour, got there just before St Pat's scored their 2nd. Bannockburn really disappointing and didn't threaten at all. Lucky to not lose by more IMO.
Bannockburn have had quite a hectic schedule and think that was there 3rd game since Friday. Looked a bit jaded to me and lost a couple of poor goals in 1st half. 2 good individual goals from the st pats forwards in 2nd half and were better team tonight. The 2 teams have still to play each other again and st pats will need to repeat that performance again if want to win the league

Scottish Cup dress re hearsal 2ngt , got to fancy Colville by a couple of goals. Was surprised to see Eastfield lose on monday to Steins but then maybe a weakened side out with the cup games in mind. 

Harestanes v Bburn aswell , Burn still with an outside chance of the league have to keep winning.

Great night for watching a game aswell.

7 hours ago, Redondo said:

Scottish Cup dress re hearsal 2ngt , got to fancy Colville by a couple of goals. Was surprised to see Eastfield lose on monday to Steins but then maybe a weakened side out with the cup games in mind. 

Harestanes v Bburn aswell , Burn still with an outside chance of the league have to keep winning.

Great night for watching a game aswell.

Mystic redondo strikes again

9 hours ago, Redondo said:

Ahh well , well done to Eastfield, great result.

Game was very scrappy pitch looked poor. Colville had lot of ball but didnt really create much in way of clear chances.

Eastfield really grew 2nd half and deserved win after a clear penalty,  they missed two sitters as well so couldve been more.

Makes it interesting for scottish final.

Colville way off boil on the night.

Critical weekend in the title race - a win for Colville at Bannockburn tomorrow and St Pats would need to win both remaining games against Eastfield and BB, a tough ask. Great that this is going to wire.