CSAFL

Hands_Free

Ref will want nothing to do with it as it was in changing area.

Especially as it involved the top teams. League officials that seen it wont take anything to do with it.

Good game though, Colville deserved more from the game.

2 hours ago, AL75 said:

Lol only commenting on what i watched today.  Wasnt the only one. Lots said the same.  Was predicted beforehand.

Ref had a holocaust!! Gave colville 2 goals...saved their title challenge!

Game too big for the ref! Had nightmare and that's being polite. First goal not even close to being onside 

8 minutes ago, Kaiser88 said:

Game too big for the ref! Had nightmare and that's being polite. First goal not even close to being onside 

Game was a bit of a let down but granted a lot at stake for both clubs. Thought st.patricks would be happy with a draw before ko but cant be tonight after both colville park goals were very dubious. The first was so far offside it was frightening maybe 5 yards and suspect pen...but that's fitba and ref had no linos.

Bit of handbags at end and in dressing room area i hear but again lot at stake.

Wish both clubs and bannockburn well for the run in.

Edited by BarmyAmmy

After yesterday nothing much has changed...still all to play for!

BIG Arnie took his troops to the battlefield and they came out alive...JUST!

BIG midweek ahead. Will that Local Ref help StPatz out again and get them over the line!

Eastfield will have massive say in this title race! 

Watched the game and yes Colvilles first goal was a couple of yards offside and yes the second goal was a dubious penalty, but that happens week in week out at every level. With no linesman to help the ref its easy for everyone to criticise every decision! Thought the game itself was a bit of a damp squib, Colvilles playing too many long balls that were bread and butter for the St Pats defenders..  Regarding a bit of pushing and shoving, it's a passionate game and if you take that away their wouldn't be nothing less, agreed its not correct but as long as there is only hurt pride involved laugh it off and move on.

The title is St Pats to lose now.. 

23 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

After yesterday nothing much has changed...still all to play for!

BIG Arnie took his troops to the battlefield and they came out alive...JUST!

BIG midweek ahead. Will that Local Ref help StPatz out again and get them over the line!

Eastfield will have massive say in this title race! 

Yes interesting night ahead Roger you/colville must be delighted as i hear the motherwell ref who does all yer friendlies and who let kenny marshall aff with a heedbutt the other week is on your game v eastfield!!

Big wed night ahead for local refs indeed!!!!!!

Cheerio now.

Guest Mick Kennedy
32 minutes ago, AL75 said:

Yes interesting night ahead Roger you/colville must be delighted as i hear the motherwell ref who does all yer friendlies and who let kenny marshall aff with a heedbutt the other week is on your game v eastfield!!

Cheerio now.

What nonsense you actually talk honestly, kenny didn’t headbutt anyone. Stop coming on here making lies up about people if you want to have a go at us then tell The truth. 

Crazy your hatred actually has you believing referees in amateur football have helped us be one of the top teams in the country over the last 8 years what an idiot 

6 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

What nonsense you actually talk honestly, kenny didn’t headbutt anyone. Stop coming on here making lies up about people if you want to have a go at us then tell The truth. 

Crazy your hatred actually has you believing referees in amateur football have helped us be one of the top teams in the country over the last 8 years what an idiot 

Mick. nobody ever gets beat by the better team lol. I've been following this thread and its becoming embarrassing. No offence troops but I can guarantee every team you are involved with or support has had a good few ref decisions go there way FACT!. However, when it comes down to the top teams they are only there because the ref helped them but of course it must be true?? winning Scottish, West Cups, Multiple leagues etc has never been done by anyone legally according to some of the pish on here its all tainted. Dry your eyes. I run Viewfield Rovers in the Cali 1st and despite previously being one of the top amateur teams we are rebuilding the club through youth at no point have I shown any jealousy towards any of the top teams maybe a little envious but then I want to achieve the success these guys have had, will we do it who knows times change but I will only worry about my own team as should the rest of you maybe we will get somewhere.

From me Mick, all the best at Darvel m8 I sincerely hope it works for you bud. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
53 minutes ago, Boab17 said:

Mick. nobody ever gets beat by the better team lol. I've been following this thread and its becoming embarrassing. No offence troops but I can guarantee every team you are involved with or support has had a good few ref decisions go there way FACT!. However, when it comes down to the top teams they are only there because the ref helped them but of course it must be true?? winning Scottish, West Cups, Multiple leagues etc has never been done by anyone legally according to some of the pish on here its all tainted. Dry your eyes. I run Viewfield Rovers in the Cali 1st and despite previously being one of the top amateur teams we are rebuilding the club through youth at no point have I shown any jealousy towards any of the top teams maybe a little envious but then I want to achieve the success these guys have had, will we do it who knows times change but I will only worry about my own team as should the rest of you maybe we will get somewhere.

From me Mick, all the best at Darvel m8 I sincerely hope it works for you bud. 

Cheers mate, all the best in rebuilding Viewfield great club 

8 hours ago, AL75 said:

Cheerio now.

Lol mate , don’t think referee is going to try and swing a league title , a reckon Mick would rather not win it , than have a twelfth man on the park, he gives everything for the cause, if the referee makes mistakes that’s his problem , colville would rather win it on merit , than have loonballs come on and say the ref this the ref that . IMO , they would rather lose it , than be given a helping hand , surely this is ridiculous. 

Was it an option?

I know both teams still have big games coming up but extra edge to this game. If it goes to the wire and say theres a title decider between Burn & Colville surely be linesmen at that?

29 minutes ago, Brad Bobley said:

Southside calling it a day and joining Giffnock in the Cale next season. Will that mean an additional team will be promoted to the Premier?

I think they might go for twelfth place down automatically & 11th place will play the playoff game? Sorry to see Southside go.

1 hour ago, Hands_Free said:

I think they might go for twelfth place down automatically & 11th place will play the playoff game? Sorry to see Southside go.

Surely 11th & 12th still go down and the winner of playoff comes up with the other 2 promoted teams.

3 hours ago, Brad Bobley said:

Southside calling it a day and joining Giffnock in the Cale next season. Will that mean an additional team will be promoted to the Premier?

Shame re Southside. Gibby and his team will Be a good addition to a strong Giffnock team.  Best of luck in the Caley league. Respect.