CSAFL

Hands_Free

Most difficult league game StPats have had in a while tomorrow, knowing if they don't win CP can go top. different type of pressure, having been clear for so long.
What a month May will be. Big games galore.
Going to be a war of attrition I feel.
St Pats won 4 nil today

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, Des18 said:

Great result for St Pats big one next week when they play Colville. Could be the decider?

I wouldn’t rule out Bannockburn it’s very tight between the 3 of us if BB win their games in hand. BB still have St Pats to play twice and us once so all to play for. We are glad to be in the race we were written off back in Oct-Nov 

Guest Mick Kennedy
12 minutes ago, Kingofthejungle said:

Mon the bannockburn its there if yis want it 

There I had you down at a St Pats fan mate 

11 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

I wouldn’t rule out Bannockburn it’s very tight between the 3 of us if BB win their games in hand. BB still have St Pats to play twice and us once so all to play for. We are glad to be in the race we were written off back in Oct-Nov 

It’s game on Bannockburn playing really well the now and will be confident in all games they go into

19 minutes ago, tug said:

It’s game on Bannockburn playing really well the now and will be confident in all games they go into

Burn flying the now but then so are Colville.

West final fri night then home to wishaw mon , away to St Pats on the weds. Tough run of games if they come through it with 3 wins theyll be hard to stop.

Guest Mick Kennedy
14 minutes ago, Redondo said:

West final fri night then home to wishaw mon , away to St Pats on the weds. Tough run of games if they come through it with 3 wins theyll be hard to stop.

Eastfield will also have a say on who wins the league they have the 3 of us to play, I also think BB have to go to Harestanes so loads to play for. Exciting run in that why we play football, let’s see what happens come the end of May 

Eastfield will also have a say on who wins the league they have the 3 of us to play, I also think BB have to go to Harestanes so loads to play for. Exciting run in that why we play football, let’s see what happens come the end of May 
Yes will definitely be an exciting end to the season and credit to all teams still involved in the title race for creating it. All 4 teams up there have been really consistent and just keep on picking up the results, despite some of them having hectic schedules.

10 hours ago, Redondo said:

I would agree with this Redondo. Two hard games after a tough final. If they come through this three unscathed it will be a two horse race between them and CP

CP -2 against stpats this Saturday. Where is it being played btw? Could be worth watching. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
10 minutes ago, Stucafu said:

I would agree with this Redondo. Two hard games after a tough final. If they come through this three unscathed it will be a two horse race between them and CP

CP -2 against stpats this Saturday. Where is it being played btw? Could be worth watching. 

Dalziel mate, all the games are tough this time of the season just a matter of finding a way to win. 

11 hours ago, Stucafu said:

Have St Pats not already beaten Colville a couple of times this season? A bit disrespectful that -2 chat. But then again, you do like to lick Mick and Colville's arse on here :P

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, Crazy Feet said:

Have St Pats not already beaten Colville a couple of times this season? A bit disrespectful that -2 chat. But then again, you do like to lick Mick and Colville's arse on here :P

Mate common let someone like us on here lol 

7 hours ago, Crazy Feet said:

I believe so mate. Its only my opinion. StPats seem to have struggled in the bigger games this season when they need to win..

21 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Dalziel mate, all the games are tough this time of the season just a matter of finding a way to win. 

Noticed the game v camby is off tonight on the website.

Howcome? Was going to drop in on way to work the dreaded nightshift!

Guest Mick Kennedy
9 minutes ago, AL75 said:

Noticed the game v camby is off tonight on the website.

Howcome? Was going to drop in on way to work the dreaded nightshift!

Am not sure mate just got a txt from the committee saying it’s been called off 

3 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Am not sure mate just got a txt from the committee saying it’s been called off 

Haha cmon mick fella there is no way you dont know why the game was called off!!!

I was told tonight in work by a wee guy from stores who's da is a taxi driver and yesterday a boy who goes out with a lassie from possil was in the back of his cab and he says to the boy from stores da in his cab that his burds cousin goes oot with a big fella from calton and his wee cousin and her maw (big fellas da's sister) were  in the Black Rooster Possil branch yesterday ordering an extra extra hot hot peri peri and overhead an aulder looking guy (nae offence) who came out of a fancy lambo telling the head chicken fryer that he got it called off as he wanted to give his boys a rest.....

Noo the response to me from a guy like you who is very vocal on social media in relation to opponents  playing funny buggers with pitches i would find it highly unlikely you dont know why the game is aff nor have i seen any explosion from you on twitter regarding the said game being aff!!

So that leads to me to think the reason the game is aff lies at colville park electric door and the explanation above from the wee fella from stores must be true!!

Phew. Knackered after that should've full stops. 

Haha cmon mick fella there is no way you dont know why the game was called off!!!
I was told tonight in work by a wee guy from stores who's da is a taxi driver and yesterday a boy who goes out with a lassie from possil was in the back of his cab and he says to the boy from stores da in his cab that his burds cousin goes oot with a big fella from calton and his wee cousin and her maw (big fellas da's sister) were  in the Black Rooster Possil branch yesterday ordering an extra extra hot hot peri peri and overhead an aulder looking guy (nae offence) who came out of a fancy lambo telling the head chicken fryer that he got it called off as he wanted to give his boys a rest.....
Noo the response to me from a guy like you who is very vocal on social media in relation to opponents  playing funny buggers with pitches i would find it highly unlikely you dont know why the game is aff nor have i seen any explosion from you on twitter regarding the said game being aff!!
 So that leads to me to think the reason the game is aff lies at colville park electric door and the explanation above from the wee fella from stores must be true!!
Phew. Knackered after that should've full stops. 
🤣