CSAFL

Hands_Free

Congratulations to Bannockburn,good to have league representation in first major final of the season.

I see Colville Park have announced new manager, it will be interesting to see what kind of squad he will be left to begin to work with over the summer.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mick Kennedy
8 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

Couple a rabbits pulled oot the hat today for the Saintz n BBurn i see!

Surely StPatz have one hand on trophy?

Points on board are better than games in hand! 

BBurn stpatz n colville all still to play each other????

Yes,

Bburb have St Pats to play twice 

We have Bburb and St Pats to play once

I think we all have Eastfield to play once

Bburb have Harestanes to play as well I think.

Should be a interesting run into the season, a lot tighter than many thought a few months ago. May will be an interesting month 

Sai have said before tough run in for Colville and BB so St Pats slight favourite you would think. St pats got 5 tough games I think Colville have better squad and might just nick it at the end but it will be tight. Think BB have too many games and not enough depth of squad to maintain a run through tough set of fixtures. But as. We all know anything can happen. 

Well done to the three teams in the major finals. Oban joining next year as well,so overall a good week for the league.

League will be the focus for most now, premier is open at the top.

Bottom 3 in the premier look a bit adrift but with games in hand there'll be a few teams looking over their shoulders. The next 4 or 5 weeks look sure to be good.

1 hour ago, joe hunter said:

Think you could be right after looking at the league table today, only takes one slip from the leaders. What IS the E for at the end of colvilles name ?

Electric. They are sponsored by the Electric Bar in Airbles Road,Motherwell. :)

21 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

All the big 3 won again today!

Colville dishing out another lesson..turning the screw big time on StPatz!

Will they crumble or keep putting points on board!

CP Will be back top of Pile very soon i think! 

They will crumble.

1 hour ago, Stucafu said:

They will crumble.

St pats have Bannockburn twice and Colville to play not sure other games all to play for but if they get beat not sure how you say they crumbled as league played over 22 games for me Colville will win league as proved in past know how to win games at business end of season hopefully wrong and Bannockburn win all games but can’t see it .

St pats have Bannockburn twice and Colville to play not sure other games all to play for but if they get beat not sure how you say they crumbled as league played over 22 games for me Colville will win league as proved in past know how to win games at business end of season hopefully wrong and Bannockburn win all games but can’t see it .
5 of st pats last 6 games are away from home - Bannockburn, Colville, Eastfield, Wishaw and Southside. There 1 remaining home game is against Bannockburn. They have done well to grind out results in recent weeks but going to be difficult to pick up the points needed to win the league in their run in. Colville look to be flying the now and would say they are favourites

There is not any doubt CP will win the league as they have a massive squad of 25 'pals' all paying a tenner a week!

P.s i will say what everyone else is thinking. Wtf is the Darvel move all about!?! Backwater shitey ayrshire fitba..is this a managerial mid life crisis? Next min he will buy an expensive sports car and dye the hair boot polish black...

Cheerio now.

Guest Mick Kennedy

Still loads of football left to play, as I said back in November when everyone was writing us off saying we were finished we will see what happens in May.

No black dye purchased but a hair transplant defo in the plans. 

Also its 21 pals paying a £10