CSAFL

Hands_Free

Don't think so Colville and Bannockburn still have lots of games to play. My money is still on Colville, but would agree St pats are in a very strong position having got points on the Board. 
Agree with that....st pats have points on board but I believe most of there remaining games are against the teams in latter stages of the majors - colville, eastfield, bannockburn - so long way to go. What might go in there favour is they won't have to many midweek games to play towards end of season. The teams chasing them will likely be playing Saturday, Monday and Wednesday which is a hard task

St Pats have to be strong favourites now, had a good run of games against some of the lesser teams in the league and they have put the points on the board. 

Think only other teams that can really win it are colville and bburn but I expect Colville to reach Scottish final and bburn atleast the semi's of West so there focus may not be on league. 

1st divisions r taking shape now , dropped points for Gartcosh yesterday will hurt there challenge, uddy anvil now look favourites for 1a.  Fallin in a strong position at the top of 1b with a number of teams waiting to pounce on any slips ups , they may all have to battle it out for a playoff place though.

Be interesting to see how it all pans out over the next 2 months.

St Pats have to be strong favourites now, had a good run of games against some of the lesser teams in the league and they have put the points on the board. 
Think only other teams that can really win it are colville and bburn but I expect Colville to reach Scottish final and bburn atleast the semi's of West so there focus may not be on league. 
1st divisions r taking shape now , dropped points for Gartcosh yesterday will hurt there challenge, uddy anvil now look favourites for 1a.  Fallin in a strong position at the top of 1b with a number of teams waiting to pounce on any slips ups , they may all have to battle it out for a playoff place though.
Be interesting to see how it all pans out over the next 2 months.
St Pat's done well to win every game except one so far.
Bannockburn got a tough game this weekend in the west against Cale champions Dumbarton Academy.
Lots of games for Bannockburn and Colville to catch up on. Playing 3 games a week at the end of the season could harm both their chances of catching St Pat's

Uddingston all but home in 1a.

Fallin wont need much more to get it done in 1B (if any), as all the teams behind them have to play each other.

Both will be great additions to the Premier.

StPats are scraping by the now in the league but have a hefty lead. not easy for the chasing pack to churn out results when doing it Saturday, Wednesday but I'm sure Colville and Bannockburn will be up for the challenge. All teams in with a shout are still left in one of the majors so may slightly distract them from league business.

Makes for an interesting couple of months.

Big day in 1b today with blantyre and third lanark losing

Yep. We (Third Lanark) fucked it yesterday. Literally assisted the 3 goals against us. Didn’t play badly at all. At this level, you struggle to get away with giving away 1 of those never mind 3.

56 minutes ago, Ampie said:

Yep. We (Third Lanark) fucked it yesterday. Literally assisted the 3 goals against us. Didn’t play badly at all. At this level, you struggle to get away with giving away 1 of those never mind 3.

At this level lol  it's first division mate 

At this level lol  it's first division mate 

Compared to where we came from (GGPAFL) the 1st Division is a huge step up. Theres some really good teams in 1B. I don’t think theres any team in the division you can hand 3 goals and expect to take anything from it.

In the old league, most of the time if a team scored 3 we just outscored them.

Good to see another midweek game on in the premier tonight,Colville 3 Harestanes 2. At this rate Colville should get into double figures of league games by the end of March :blink:

For those who can access a pitch, I've always thought playing a handful of midweek games under the lights during the season can make a difference come April, May & the lighter nights. Especially for those with extended runs in cups & pushing for the league.