CSAFL

Hands_Free

10 hours ago, The riddler said:

What the fk has that got to do with you though , ya balloon , the guy is going about his job , I’m sure if a player never turned up every game , he will deal with it in his own way , not wae listening to a pure rocket like you , so away and take yer Pish talk where it belong and geez peice . 2 times Scottish cup winner as a manager my arss, hahaha . Bet you’ve never won a thing in your life , except for best cock sucker haha.

You havent won anything with your riddles anyway as there sh!te

The clipper's wifi bill must be through the roof this week. Funny how they come out the woodwork when the first sign of their bottle crashing appears on Saturday against harestanes.

It will be even worse id imagine when they pap you lot out the west next week.

Take cover Mick :):)

Guest Mick Kennedy
2 hours ago, Stucafu said:

The clipper's wifi bill must be through the roof this week. Funny how they come out the woodwork when the first sign of their bottle crashing appears on Saturday against harestanes.

It will be even worse id imagine when they pap you lot out the west next week.

Take cover Mick :):)

Haha I will be ok mate.

If wee boys want to hide behind user names and call me names and slag me, I honestly couldn’t care one bit. I’m used to it, some of its jealousy and some of it will be because they defo think am dick. But one thing is certain they won’t say to my face. 

I put my name to everything on here as I have always done. I may be a dick, I may talk shite and I might even get the sack. 

But am honest about my views and who Iam, and I’m not scared to stand by them. I understand certain people have private user names but they are respectful and are contributing a wider discussion about amateur football. 

Guys like Gary Hamilton who have worked hard in amateur football for years and is beginning to make good progress at  Stewarton and you get grown men hiding and trying to slag him. 

The last I will say on time to move on big week ahead, lose on sat and I might get the sack to be fair 

Edited by Mick Kennedy

Just a tad of information that some of your players are grumbling behind the scene
i would expect that to be the least you have won with money you have spent

You must have some contacts, players not happy at colville, players not happy at Stewarton, and you won majors, from another thread you said it was 2/3 can’t you remember . I certainly would have.

You must have some contacts, players not happy at colville, players not happy at Stewarton, and you won majors, from another thread you said it was 2/3 can’t you remember . I certainly would have.
I reckon these 2 are just making a bad attempt at trolling and have no links to any team. Maybe when they get in from school and back onto the forum they might tell us who they are. Best just to ignore mate...yourself, Mick and all the other guys that help run amateur teams on here are doing a great job of keeping clubs going at a time when so many teams are folding.

32 minutes ago, dumbarton82 said:
1 hour ago, Gary Hamilton said:

I reckon these 2 are just making a bad attempt at trolling and have no links to any team. Maybe when they get in from school and back onto the forum they might tell us who they are. Best just to ignore mate...yourself, Mick and all the other guys that help run amateur teams on here are doing a great job of keeping clubs going at a time when so many teams are folding.

Well said mate fuckem 

4 hours ago, Gary Hamilton said:

Guys a rocket m8 wouldn't bother with him

I’m not even convinced there’s 2 of them....

9 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Haha I will be ok mate.

If wee boys want to hide behind user names and call me names and slag me, I honestly couldn’t care one bit. I’m used to it, some of its jealousy and some of it will be because they defo think am dick. But one thing is certain they won’t say to my face. 

I put my name to everything on here as I have always done. I may be a dick, I may talk shite and I might even get the sack. 

But am honest about my views and who Iam, and I’m not scared to stand by them. I understand certain people have private user names but they are respectful and are contributing a wider discussion about amateur football. 

Guys like Gary Hamilton who have worked hard in amateur football for years and is beginning to make good progress at  Stewarton and you get grown men hiding and trying to slag him. 

The last I will say on time to move on big week ahead, lose on sat and I might get the sack to be fair 

All the big rant about and raves only seem to be coming from u

definatly on the defensive 

a manager of Cp stature shouldn't be rising to no bait there supposed to be better than that 

defo fighting for his job hehehehe

The mods should have the power to name and shame folk like this who make multiple aliases up just to troll and try and get a rise out off someone if there no man enough to use there real name then shouldn’t be allowed on a forum 

The mods should have the power to name and shame folk like this who make multiple aliases up just to troll and try and get a rise out off someone if there no man enough to use there real name then shouldn’t be allowed on a forum 

Or just ignore them