CSAFL

Hands_Free

Guest Mick Kennedy
35 minutes ago, Deepinthejungle said:

What goes up must go down mate

There no doubt about that mate, but the clubs been up more than down in the last 8 years mate. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
13 minutes ago, Deepinthejungle said:

True story the money Cp pay massively under achieved in majors

No problem at all mate. I’m sorry if I have disappointed you. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
11 minutes ago, Deepinthejungle said:

Maybe so

its a william Wallace cp need there fighting spirit is gash

The truth is mate what your writing is utter nonsense everyone who reads it will think that but charge on. I couldn’t care one bit. I don’t need to justify what we have achieved just look back over the years mate. Take care 

49 minutes ago, Deepinthejungle said:

Maybe so

its a william Wallace cp need there fighting spirit is gash

FFS read some push on here this takes biscuit.

See if you are from Bannockburn you are not helping team with your pish ,  although I very much doubt you are just another stirring shit ahead of game this week.

On 03/02/2019 at 19:27, tug said:

FFS read some push on here this takes biscuit.

See if you are from Bannockburn you are not helping team with your pish ,  although I very much doubt you are just another stirring shit ahead of game this week.

Certainly don't need to stir what's already been brewing for a while..............mick Kennedy is getting the bullet ............    #underacheivers

50 minutes ago, Deepinthejungle said:

Certainly don't need to stir what's already been brewing for a while..............mick Kennedy is getting the bullet ............    #underacheivers

Colville will win the fosters league this year. I dont think winning the best amateur league in scotland is underachieving. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, Deepinthejungle said:

Haha well he’s back.

Ano mate your right, I’ve only won 3 leagues and 3 majors in the last 3 years. It defo time to go 

6 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Haha well he’s back.

Ano mate your right, I’ve only won 3 leagues and 3 majors in the last 3 years. It defo time to go 

Just a tad of information that some of your players are grumbling behind the scene

i would expect that to be the least you have won with money you have spent

Guest Mick Kennedy

Thanks for letting me know mate, anything they are particularly unhappy about and I can try and sort it. You’ve got me worried now 

As you said I’ve under achieved in the majors. I’ve won 3 in my 3 years in management. 

Its a travesty 

Just a tad of information that some of your players are grumbling behind the scene
i would expect that to be the least you have won with money you have spent
You must be well connected mate...know what's going on inside the dressing rooms at Colville and Stewarton going on your posts on their thread. Any rumours/gossip about what's is happening with the 2 main amateur teams down my way