CSAFL

Hands_Free

Guest Mick Kennedy
5 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

Think Colville have tried to play mind games all season on here and it looks like biting them in the arse. They've only went and motivated everyone else.

Make no mistake if they lose on Saturday their season is over.

Played no mind games at all, I don’t think anyone needs any motivation to beat us.

You would think we haven’t lost a game until now. The last 3 year we won 3 trebles that means we have went out of another 3 competitions each year. We do lose games you know.

At this stage last season we where in a worse position, I’m not worried at all. We will work hard to try and win trophies between now and the end of season. If we don’t we re group in the summer and go again.

We want to win every competition but I know through my experience how hard that is. We have lost 3 games to very good sides, the same as last season. I’m not worried at all trust so you don’t need to be

This isnt just about the weekend..been going on for months. The manager of ANY club should be able to act if the behaviour of players on social media is damaging the reputation of the club.
Time everyone got back to playing what they do best..play football. 
Mick has already commented its in his plans to speak to players. Obviously he is offering some sort of guidance for a reason.
I agree with you 100% that players should concentrate on playing football. Would imagine clubs would prefer there players not to use social media. All I was saying is it will be difficult to control

46 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Played no mind games at all, I don’t think anyone needs any motivation to beat us.

You would think we haven’t lost a game until now. The last 3 year we won 3 trebles that means we have went out of another 3 competitions each year. We do lose games you know.

At this stage last season we where in a worse position, I’m not worried at all. We will work hard to try and win trophies between now and the end of season. If we don’t we re group in the summer and go again.

We want to win every competition but I know through my experience how hard that is. We have lost 3 games to very good sides, the same as last season. I’m not worried at all trust so you don’t need to be

There's always a chance you could claw back the league but simply winning the league would need to be seen as a failure considering the squad you guys have got in my opinion. I think deep down you wouldn't be happy with that yourself but I could be wrong.

Anyway, all the best for Saturday. Hopefully try and get down to watch but the weather isn't looking great. We could maybe be looking at another wipeout which would leave this game stewing for another week :D

Guest Mick Kennedy
57 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

There's always a chance you could claw back the league but simply winning the league would need to be seen as a failure considering the squad you guys have got in my opinion. I think deep down you wouldn't be happy with that yourself but I could be wrong.

Anyway, all the best for Saturday. Hopefully try and get down to watch but the weather isn't looking great. We could maybe be looking at another wipeout which would leave this game stewing for another week :D

If you know me you will know am a winner, with the squad we have I expect them to win trophies every year including a major. So if we don’t win any trophies or just one with he exception of the Scottish of course I will be disappointed. What I can assure is it be down to not trying.

But it doesn’t always work out like that, my record as player and manager would stand up against anyone past or present in amateur football.

In amongst the success other teams have been strong and won trophies aswell, Eddlewood, Wellhouse, Hurlford, Harestanes and Shortlees.

As I said we have been beaten of 2 strong sides, what will be will be in May. We will see where we are and will try and improve like every year and go again.

But no matter what happens I will never speak ill of my players they are the most successful group of amateurs players in recent history maybe of all time. The success and hunger they have shown over the years is nothing short of remarkable. That gets lost time to time they have a bad game or lose a few and they are written off

Edited by Mick Kennedy

11 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

If you know me you will know am a winner, with the squad we have I expect them to win trophies every year including a major. So if we don’t win any trophies or just one with he exception of the Scottish of course I will be disappointed. What I can assure is it be down to not trying.

But it doesn’t always work out like that, my record as player and manager would stand up against anyone past or present in amateur football.

In amongst the success other teams have been strong and won trophies aswell, Eddlewood, Wellhouse, Hurlford, Harestanes and Shortlees.

As I said we have been beaten of 2 strong sides, what will be will be in May. We will see where we are and will try and improve like every year and go again.

But no matter what happens I will never speak ill of my players they are the most successful group of amateurs players in recent history maybe of all time. The success and hunger they have shown over the years is nothing short of remarkable. That gets lost time to time they have a bad game or lose a few and they are written off

Imagine letting they bannockburn boys  beat yous mate lol ‘ they will think they are world beaters now lol ‘ yo need to get them in this next big game ‘ or you will get tormented fae them ‘ the pressure is on now mate ‘ is this a change of the guard ? Lol

Guest Mick Kennedy

Haha am just worried about winning the game I could care less about getting tormented mate. As I’ve sad I’ve done ok over the years. When my time ends in amateur football  I will be proud of what I’ve achieved and who I have achieved it with. I’m sure I will suffer more defeats in the future 

1 hour ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Haha am just worried about winning the game I could care less about getting tormented mate. As I’ve sad I’ve done ok over the years. When my time ends in amateur football  I will be proud of what I’ve achieved and who I have achieved it with. I’m sure I will suffer more defeats in the future 

Aye mate no doubt you have certainly done yerself proud , regardless of whether you ever win another trophy . Lol  am sure their will be more success yet though lol wae a few ups and downs along the way . This next game is a must see , think I’ll be heading along to this one . 

Fancy another tight encounter this sat. My initial thought was both teams would win a game but i definetely think burn now have the edge goin into Sat. 

I think the winner of Sat goes onto win the big 1 but im not so sure burn win the West due to the competition left in there. St Pats would cause burn real problems with there attacking options and Shortlees with Knapp in there team are a match for anyone.

So again massive for both Clubs on Sat, Colville need to win and Burn will also know the importance of doing the double over they're great rival!!

Nothing against Mick and the CP lads as there a great bunch of lads but I hope burn win on Sat and set up a possible cup double which would be a great achievement for there group of players and of course there gaffer, another top man.

Playing right into CP hands all this chat!

The Cream always rises to the top n am sure they know that! 

The Noisy neighbours Stpatz doing alot of dribbling on social media! BIG Arnie n his GunShow will need to wind his Comrades necks in!

Be careful what you wish for bhoys! x

3 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

Score draw on Sat for the Big Yin between cp bburn.

Back to the ladywell for a proper cup tie on a muddy park!

I would very much doubt the game would go ahead at ladywell if it is a draw more likely Astro at St Modans where teams played earlier in year.

With our game being off I took in Bannockburn v steins , strange game Bannockburn really poor in first half and Steins well with their 2-0 lead. Bannockburn much sharper second half but went 3-0 after a mistake by the keeper. Bannockburn battled back and scored 3  quick goals to level before almost sneaking it  at the end with steins keeper making  a great save to deny Bannockburn the win 

Took in st pats v harestanes today and don’t see what all the hype is over st pats very poor first half from both teams took till the 40th minute before any decent effort was produced on goal.second half and harestanes took the lead  and then added a second soon after should have had a stone wall penalty to add a third . St pats took off the two boys up front and went for the Ariel route to no avail just bullied out the game by a workman like harestanes team who left with a well deserved 3 points has the st pats bubble burst after the early season promise time will tell 

Took in st pats v harestanes today and don’t see what all the hype is over st pats very poor first half from both teams took till the 40th minute before any decent effort was produced on goal.second half and harestanes took the lead  and then added a second soon after should have had a stone wall penalty to add a third . St pats took off the two boys up front and went for the Ariel route to no avail just bullied out the game by a workman like harestanes team who left with a well deserved 3 points has the st pats bubble burst after the early season promise time will tell 
I also took in this game and Harestanes were well worthy of the 3 points. Apart from a scramble in the box at the end of 1st half..st pats had no real chances and Harestanes defence were not really troubled. I think they play again in the West soon and reckon Harestanes will win that.

8 hours ago, dumbarton82 said:
11 hours ago, Amofan1 said:

I also took in this game and Harestanes were well worthy of the 3 points. Apart from a scramble in the box at the end of 1st half..st pats had no real chances and Harestanes defence were not really troubled. I think they play again in the West soon and reckon Harestanes will win that.

Good to see Harestanes getting back towards the team they were before. They could take.more points.from title challengers.

Guest Mick Kennedy

Harestanes definitely improving under Michaels management you can start to see the impact he’s having.  

Im sure St Pats will bounce back, just makes the next few months very interesting. It’s all very tight if ourselves and the others win our games in hand. But that easier says on  here that done 

17 hours ago, Des18 said:

With our game being off I took in Bannockburn v steins , strange game Bannockburn really poor in first half and Steins well with their 2-0 lead. Bannockburn much sharper second half but went 3-0 after a mistake by the keeper. Bannockburn battled back and scored 3  quick goals to level before almost sneaking it  at the end with steins keeper making  a great save to deny Bannockburn the win 

If Granty scores penalty think Bannockburn go and win easy after that miss they were really poor , not working hard enough to many touches on ball in wrong areas but give Steins credit took chances . Second half i always thought Bannockburn got one they could get more and should have won game in end with chances whether deserved would be up for debate .

Hopefully yesterday be good reminder for people not to get carried away with win last week and focus game this week which should be another cracker of game which could go either way.

On 28/01/2019 at 16:59, The riddler said:

Imagine letting they bannockburn boys  beat yous mate lol ‘ they will think they are world beaters now lol ‘ yo need to get them in this next big game ‘ or you will get tormented fae them ‘ the pressure is on now mate ‘ is this a change of the guard ? Lol

Collville are sitting ducks

there under achieving as per

sack the management get a fresh start

On 28/01/2019 at 17:04, Mick Kennedy said:

What goes up must go down mate

Guest Mick Kennedy
35 minutes ago, Deepinthejungle said:

Collville are sitting ducks

there under achieving as per

sack the management get a fresh start

Hahaha brilliant. 

Another idiot creates an account and comes on and talks nonsense