CSAFL

Hands_Free

3 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

CP v Burn will be magnificent no love lost between these sides!

Whoever wins this one takes the Cup home FACT!

Stpats too stretch there lead or will big Arnie n The Weasel shit their drawers when the Gang roll into toon! 

Easy win 5-0 to the Patz!

5 nil f**k make sure u have yer camera for that John todger

BBurn deliver the first knockout blow to CP! Are the Galacticos crumbling?

Fancy CP to turn it around for the Big Yin!

SaintPatz at it again i see and BIG Arnie flexing those biceps and putting the gang to the sword! 

Nae Weasel in sight? Shit his trunks?

The chase is on!

8 hours ago, joe hunter said:

Good to see CP getting cuffed by the maroon mob today, and by all accounts, worthy winners.

No team is undeafeatable and it;s like any other league if you win a few cups or leagues then you are there for the shooting down.  Nae sucking up to them, just wish that all teams realise that they have GUID days, for whatever reason  and also Bad as well

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, Kaiser88 said:

No CPE in the league select team is strange! Any reason for this? 

We’ve been struggling with injuries mate, so the boys that where selected haven’t been playing with us. So we need them all fit for next sat mate more important. 

19 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

BBurn deliver the first knockout blow to CP! Are the Galacticos crumbling?

Fancy CP to turn it around for the Big Yin!

SaintPatz at it again i see and BIG Arnie flexing those biceps and putting the gang to the sword! 

Nae Weasel in sight? Shit his trunks?

The chase is on!

Seems to be some needle between the st pats and colville boys on social media, their next clash should be an interesting affair.

This cant still be about the boy mcilroy knocking them back pre season surely..

13 hours ago, Stucafu said:

Seems to be some needle between the st pats and colville boys on social media, their next clash should be an interesting affair.

This cant still be about the boy mcilroy knocking them back pre season surely..

I find the behaviour of mick and his team appalling on social media these days especially for a club such as CP.

Someone is always getting it, what a bunch. They then act all offended and hunt in packs if someone gives them it back. Its time mick led by example and reeled his boys in at the same time.

They tarnish the good name of CP that has been built up over many years.

If its not csafl committee members that gets it, its banny, or harestanes or st.patricks players, or refs or mick making reference to the pitches opponents book. 

Grow up lads. Stop acting like neds on social media, i think you have lost your way off the park as well as on it. Lets see the old class CP again please and do your talking in May as you keeping pointing out.

Guest Mick Kennedy
50 minutes ago, BarmyAmmy said:

I find the behaviour of mick and his team appalling on social media these days especially for a club such as CP.

Someone is always getting it, what a bunch. They then act all offended and hunt in packs if someone gives them it back. Its time mick led by example and reeled his boys in at the same time.

They tarnish the good name of CP that has been built up over many years.

If its not csafl committee members that gets it, its banny, or harestanes or st.patricks players, or refs or mick making reference to the pitches opponents book. 

Grow up lads. Stop acting like neds on social media, i think you have lost your way off the park as well as on it. Lets see the old class CP again please and do your talking in May as you keeping pointing out.

I have been part of building up that good name, We’ve not lost our away at all, you expect us to sit back and get slaughtered time and time again and not respond. 

The stuff with St Pats over the weekend was in relation to what a St Pats players posted about us and a players. Do you research before having a go at us.

And lost our way we have won 3 leagues and 3 majors in 3 years we are doing ok.

We are in late January and have lost 3 games all season to 2 of the best teams in the country, we have no right to win every game because of who we are we will lose games along the way like we have done every season but I can assure we haven’t lost or way at all.

9 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

I have been part of building up that good name, We’ve not lost our away at all, you expect us to sit back and get slaughtered time and time again and not respond. 

The stuff with St Pats over the weekend was in relation to what a St Pats players posted about us and a players. Do you research before having a go at us.

And lost our way we have won 3 leagues and 3 majors in 3 years we are doing ok.

We are in late January and have lost 3 games all season to 2 of the best teams in the country, we have no right to win every game because of who we are we will lose games along the way like we have done every season but I can assure we haven’t lost or way at all.

Fair comment re not lost your way on the park i accept that Mick, maybe it just feels you are not at same level.

You have lost your way off that park for sure. I have done my research and i was informed one of your players started it when st.patricks got knocked off the scottish. Or is that not the case?

You were always bang on mick but nowadays i think you operate at a wee bit lower than the level of class you were at previously. Nothing to do with me of course just sad to see a great club like CP act the way you all do.

Best of luck for rest of season.

Guest Mick Kennedy

My intention was to speak to the boys the night about social media, they feel they take some amount of stick and wnat ti defend themselves.

I take your points on board about myself, 

cheers mate take 

4 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

My intention was to speak to the boys the night about social media, they feel they take some amount of stick and wnat ti defend themselves.

cheers mate take 

Cheers mate. Rise above it, CP always have done their talking on the park.

I'm sure you will this season again.

cheers mate take 

From what I have seen on Twitter one of the st pats boys made a comment about a colville player who responded back. nothing much in it and if you are prepared to give a bit out on social media then need to take a bit back. Difficult for club's managers and commitee to control what players are posting on social media...I am sure they would rather the players didn't do it but other than having a word with them not alot else they can do

2 hours ago, dumbarton82 said:
3 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:
cheers mate take 

From what I have seen on Twitter one of the st pats boys made a comment about a colville player who responded back. nothing much in it and if you are prepared to give a bit out on social media then need to take a bit back. Difficult for club's managers and commitee to control what players are posting on social media...I am sure they would rather the players didn't do it but other than having a word with them not alot else they can do

This isnt just about the weekend..been going on for months. The manager of ANY club should be able to act if the behaviour of players on social media is damaging the reputation of the club.

Time everyone got back to playing what they do best..play football. 

Mick has already commented its in his plans to speak to players. Obviously he is offering some sort of guidance for a reason.

Think Colville have tried to play mind games all season on here and it looks like biting them in the arse. They've only went and motivated everyone else.
Make no mistake if they lose on Saturday their season is over.

Agreed. The innuendo by Mick 're the boy Grant at Bannockburn which started a lot of questions 're money being paid by BB was one of the most hypocritical posts on here given what he has said to the numerous people who have made the same claim to him.