CSAFL

Hands_Free

5 hours ago, Redondo said:

Steins are in a kind of transition with new manager coming in and they have had a couple of really good results in the big Cups. Just cant seem to carry that form into league and find themselves in a bit of bother now.

Very unforgiven league that Premier by looks of it and theres 2 or 3 teams who are in danger of being cut adrift. 

Good point about Steins forgetting their management left. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
10 hours ago, BarmyAmmy said:

Looking back at all your posts you are.clearly with colville despite you claiming to be neutral.

Fun and games starting.......

He can’t be from Colville because I haven’t heard that story. If he was from Colville I’m sure it would have been mentioned.

Two lads mentioned are very good players, Joe would be a miss to any amateur club. 

Yeh Joe had to leave because he battered Ciaran Mciroy after a game. So it was Ciaran or Joe and Joe was told to leave. That came from people within the club not rumours facts
Not heard about that...I do know that those 2 are close pals so would be surprised if that was true. Think it was just a case of Joe having chance to go back to a higher level rather than anything more sinister

17 hours ago, Donza said:

I agree St Pats are bottlers, great side with great players as well

I took in a st pats game at the start of the season and didn’t get what all the hype was about. The boy ciaran and the guy up front (Maco) I think his name was we’re the 2 stand out performers. Defence was all over the place and were out run in the middle of the park, not sure if that was just a bad game for them. 

On 10/12/2018 at 22:11, Who Gives A Fcuk said:

Yeh Joe had to leave because he battered Ciaran Mciroy after a game. So it was Ciaran or Joe and Joe was told to leave. That came from people within the club not rumours facts

The Boy is an absolute Weasel probably deserved some sweet chin music off his ex team mate.

Will he be as brave on Saturday against the CP! Talk is cheap!

On 12/12/2018 at 21:08, RogerDodger said:

The Boy is an absolute Weasel probably deserved some sweet chin music off his ex team mate.

Yes he very brave today in those conditions all the players were. I think the boy you are talking about scored. Fair play to both teams for managing to serve up a decent game for spectators.

Fully deserved win for St.Patricks. 

Centre mid for them was into everything. Superb game. Well done both teams horrible to watch in never mind play in.

On 28/10/2018 at 22:44, GAVT67 said:

Wishaw High School FPs v Bannockburn in the league on the Hybrid pitch at Wishaw Sports Centre this Wednesday night 31/10/2018. 7.15pm ko,

On 12/12/2018 at 21:08, RogerDodger said:

Hahhaha the weasel with the goal 

21 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

Couldnt believe what i was watchin today... The Mighty Froze! Expected them to murdar Stpats.

The Weasel came oot his cage today and the Ginger Joe Miller delivered!!!

Talk is cheap mind....see you in the final x

Wee heavy sweeper at back is never Colville material.  Struggled.

Guest Mick Kennedy

We don’t talk about doing anything, as I always say we see where we end up in May. 

It was a very difficult game because of the weather conditions and lacked real quality from both sides, there was nothing in the game until we made a couple of mistakes thta cost us 2 goals and then we had to chase the game. St Pas went on to be deserved winners and we wish them and Eastfield all the best in the final.

That wee Heavy guy has been at Aberdeen and Chelsea through his career and has won 2 trebles in the last two years that have included a scottish and a west and the toughest league in Scotland on both occasions. He an outstanding footballer, I dont think yesterday was a day to judge anyone is was always about just winning with the weather. 

Edited by Mick Kennedy

• 4 weeks later...

League cup final tomz.. Who wins it?

Will it be the little Ginger Ninjas night for StPats! Weasel Bhoy! Or will the Fulton laddies rule the roost again!

Hopefully big Dale Winton aka the Ref ‘ Jimmy Gal ‘ leaves his green tap n specs in the hoose!

all the the best to both sides 

3 hours ago, NewBallsPlease said:

Purely out of curiosity. What would the CSAFL have done if Eastfield had been taken to a replay in the Scottish?

I was wondering the same - but the league put on Twitter before the Scottish tie, that the final would've been moved if this was the case.