CSAFL

Hands_Free

2 hours ago, Crazy Feet said:

Some committees are wired to the moon. Paul done a brilliant job there. No doubt a lot of the players will move on now as well. 

Easy to comment on the outside, Bridgewater have lost their way a bit this season, beaten off a team like Easthall Star who had ten men, not great for a team meant to be aiming for the central premier 

7 minutes ago, Donza said:

Easy to comment on the outside, Bridgewater have lost their way a bit this season, beaten off a team like Easthall Star who had ten men, not great for a team meant to be aiming for the central premier 

They are on course for the top 2 in the league. So you're basing it on losing a one off cup game, were anything can happen and there are shocks all the time? You only need to look at the amount of big names already eliminated from the Scottish Cup for proof of this. St Pats sacking their manager for losing to an average Edinburgh side?

What divine right do Bridgewater have to be a ''Central Premier Team'' given what the manager inherited? They were chasing a manager on here for weeks/months and nobody was touching it with a bargepole.

As I said, mental.

Edited by Crazy Feet

10 minutes ago, Donza said:

Lost their way?? 

2nd in league & still in Scottish , I would say maybe a bad couple of wks. Very difficult for even the best of sides to go through a season without there being a lull at some point.

Possibly different reasons for the split but the man leaving can be proud of his time and where he leaves the Club. 

6 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

They are on course for the top 2 in the league. So you're basing it on losing a one off cup game, were anything can happen and there are shocks all the time? You only need to look at the amount of big names already eliminated from the Scottish Cup for proof of this. St Pats sacking their manager for losing to an average Edinburgh side?

What divine right do Bridgewater have to be a ''Central Premier Team'' given what the manager inherited? They were chasing a manager on here for weeks/months and nobody was touching it with a bargepole.

As I said, mental.

They are a long way off being on course for a top 2 finish which they should be aiming for like every other team in the division, with teams like edu sport and fallin getting boys in the select team shows the quality  in their division 

Personally I think it will between third lanark, edu sport and fallin for the top two 

I think what Crazy Feet was meaning was that St Pats didnt panic and get rid of manager after defeat in Scottish as shock results can hapen.

I doubt that Bridgewater have reacted to going out the west on sat, there decision may have been made on a variety of reasons.

I wonder if they have anyone lined up for the role? Strange one if they dont as things can get very messy very quickly if they dont have someone to come in. 

I think what Crazy Feet was meaning was that St Pats didnt panic and get rid of manager after defeat in Scottish as shock results can hapen.
I doubt that Bridgewater have reacted to going out the west on sat, there decision may have been made on a variety of reasons.
I wonder if they have anyone lined up for the role? Strange one if they dont as things can get very messy very quickly if they dont have someone to come in. 

That makes more sense, seen St pats a few times this season

49 minutes ago, Redondo said:

I've heard the old southside manager is taking the job

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Yes, that's what I meant. Don't know why it was misinterpreted, was a pretty easy post to follow :D

3 hours ago, Donza said:

They are a long way off being on course for a top 2 finish which they should be aiming for like every other team in the division, with teams like edu sport and fallin getting boys in the select team shows the quality  in their division 

Personally I think it will between third lanark, edu sport and fallin for the top two 

So Third Lanark (who are 10 points behind Bridgewater with 2 games in hand) and Edu Sports (who are 3 points behind them having played a game more) are on course to finish in the top 2 but Bridgewater aren't? Fantastic logic there mate.

39 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

So Third Lanark (who are 10 points behind Bridgewater with 2 games in hand) and Edu Sports (who are 3 points behind them having played a game more) are on course to finish in the top 2 but Bridgewater aren't? Fantastic logic there mate.

Write both Third Lanark and Edu Sports off all you want, it's only November anything could happen!

Edited by Donza

39 minutes ago, Donza said:

Write both Third Lanark and Edu Sports off all you want, it's only November anything could happen!

Talking about being written off I love how Blantyre are being overlooked here especially since it is only November as you’ve said. We’ve still got Bridgewater and Fallin at home aswell as every other team to play twice just about, so think there’s going to be a lot of twists and turns in this league yet. But will be an exciting Christmas period.

Edited by Chesneyy

Just now, Chesneyy said:

Talking about being written off I love how Blantyre are being overlooked here especially since it is only November as you’ve said. We’ve still got Bridgewater and Fallin at home aswell as every other team to play just about, so think there’s going to be a lot of twists and turns in this league yet. But will be an exciting Christmas period.

Blantyre definetely in the equation!!

Tipped them to beat UB in West and think they will definetely be in with a shout of promotion.

Good side.