CSAFL

Hands_Free

I totally agree it should be a rule in our league aswell, surely everyone aim is to pay football on a Sat.
What happens if the boys shift on a day yous play away Chris? Surely you can’t control that if they work every 2nd Sat.
Also surely not every team has call centre workers in their squads  

If away your correct I can’t control it. they try and swap but that’s different from them not thinking we are at home only for it to be switched that day. As I said rule doesn’t suit my club as we don’t have a big/strong enough squad to be missing key players due to this. That’s our opinion but every club has there opinion on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Heard Bannockburn unlucky not to get a late penalty yest? Good point away from home for them tho as were missing a few boys.

Good battle between Bridgewater & Fallin with the away side down to 10 men after half an hour sure theyll be happy with a point.

Guest Mick Kennedy

I think both teams had players missing, Goalkeeper, mcd, Paul Mclaughlin, Harry, Waz, Gary Thireney, Liam Cusack, Daniel and Beanzy. That what we had missing 

It was never a pen the goalie jumped up to catch the ball him and the centre forward colided. 

1 hour ago, Mick Kennedy said:

I think both teams had players missing, Goalkeeper, mcd, Paul Mclaughlin, Harry, Waz, Gary Thireney, Liam Cusack, Daniel and Beanzy. That what we had missing 

It was never a pen the goalie jumped up to catch the ball him and the centre forward colided. 

Fair enough, both teams missing players, a draw a fair result Mick?

Guest Mick Kennedy

I would say so mate, we had more of the ball. We missed  a couple of sitters aswell. But Bannockburn had a few chances aswell all in all was a fair result. 

5 hours ago, Stucafu said:

Tullibody manager away to Oakley, looks like he is walking away from a very good position.

I wonder if any players will follow him.

Word is they wont be continuing as a few of players may be going with him. Shame as they have had a great start to the season but thats football.

Dont think there is anyone in the frame to come in and take them on so looks like another team dropping out.

A heard Falkirk were unable to field a team on sat aswell, is there situation getting any better? Seems to have been a real struggle for them from start of season.

• 2 weeks later...

Another big win for StPats in the league on Saturday against a team picking up good results in the national cups, just cant get going in the league though. Wonder if StPats will benefit in the League, from the early exit in the Scottish. Long way to go though.

Good weekend for Fallin who cruise to another big victory. Its a shame them and Bridgewater have played both games, as this could have been a decider later in the season.

League 1a has became a bit of a dogfight now with Tullibody out the picture.

Disappointing to see 5 teams have now withdrawn since the start of the season, over the two 1st divisions.

2 hours ago, Stucafu said:

Another big win for StPats in the league on Saturday against a team picking up good results in the national cups, just cant get going in the league though. Wonder if StPats will benefit in the League, from the early exit in the Scottish. Long way to go though.

Good weekend for Fallin who cruise to another big victory. Its a shame them and Bridgewater have played both games, as this could have been a decider later in the season.

Disappointing to see 5 teams have now withdrawn since the start of the season, over the two 1st divisions.

Writing was on the wall for Tullibody as soon as the manager was away.

Teams leaving or folding from  the so called best league in Scotland just shows how much the csafl committee actually check these teams/ clubs  out not much you can do if a manager leaves and takes most of the team with him but the rest folding just shows these so called well established clubs go for nothing any team can run into hard times 

That’s why we need to reconstruct amateur football, same every year in the central teams join and fold

Guest Mick Kennedy
57 minutes ago, Hands_Free said:

I see on Twitter the Bridgewater manager has moved on. Scottish semi last year,now asked to step down...?

Not great, seems like he has done a good job