Craig Levein's own Heart of Midlothian FC v st mirren

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

We might expect Levein to consider moving back to a Director of Football role after his convalescence

Especially if Austin Mcphee acquits himself well as understudy

Hmmm. Hopefully Levein gets wel enough to want to finish what he's started and prove the Doubting Thomas's like me wrong. But if he feels like taking a step back, my feeling is that the DoF + Coach set-up ended up with stagnation with Robbie and disaster with Cathro

11 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Think I can remember an absolute  screamer 7 or 8 years ago in a 3-0 win at Tynecastle

Think you're for a harder time remembering when he didn't score for Hearts against. 

Tremendous player but the mere the mention of his name sends St. Mirren fans into cold sweats. Even at Utd and Raith Rovers when he was clearly done, everyone still had their eyes on him just in case. 

I remember a similar situation, Hearts were flying, unbeaten, playing good football.
This is what happened.

Screenshot_20180830-042917.thumb.png.43ec262b5c7c592e48eb0743ce3027a8.png

We’ve already dealt with you lot this season though. Unbeaten campaign beckons.

5 hours ago, Laid-back Accie said:

I remember a similar situation, Hearts were flying, unbeaten, playing good football.

This is what happened.

Screenshot_20180830-042917.png

dank.png

This is Tynecastle Park we're talking about here.

7 hours ago, Laid-back Accie said:

This is what happened.

Screenshot_20180830-042917.png

What were the last 3 results when we played you at your ground mate?

33 minutes ago, Turkmenbashi said:

Does anyone know if it is possible to get tickets for the away end without having to collect them  from St Mirren Park?

Can get them posted , but probably too late now.

1 hour ago, Navallion said:

What were the last 3 results when we played you at your ground mate?

How is that relevant? I was making a connection to the situation, rather than the exact fixture. Hearts start the season unbeaten, come up against a team they expect to beat and continue their run, but end up failing in a big upset.

I thought I made my point clear enough, obviously not. Basically I'm trying to say that it's not a dead cert, and there is a chance St Mirren might turn up and get something.

SMISA are giving out free boxes of tissues plus pamppers in adult sizes. at the away gate. Hearts Football Club have announced St Mirren fans will be allowed to leave the stadium at anytime a steward will be on duty at the gate. Alan Stubbs prepared post match speech has been leaked on line - It’s not good enough , it really is not good enough. Look we will work hard at the training ground hopefully the boys will be ready to face Celtic. As I said we will work hard on the training ground. On the transfer front - Stubbs we tried we really did. Let’s put it another way it was not for a lack of trying. 

24 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

SMISA are giving out free boxes of tissues plus pamppers in adult sizes. at the away gate. Hearts Football Club have announced St Mirren fans will be allowed to leave the stadium at anytime a steward will be on duty at the gate. Alan Stubbs prepared post match speech has been leaked on line - It’s not good enough , it really is not good enough you know. Look we will work hard at the training ground hopefully the boys will be ready to face Celtic you know. As I said we will work hard on the training ground. On the transfer front - Stubbs we tried we really did you know Let’s put it another way it was not for a lack of you know, trying. You know.

FTFY

2 hours ago, Turkmenbashi said:

Does anyone know if it is possible to get tickets for the away end without having to collect them  from St Mirren Park?

I would imagine that Hearts have a kiosk to sell tickets for Cat B matches.

We certainly have that at Easter Road.

3 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

SMISA are giving out free boxes of tissues plus pamppers in adult sizes. at the away gate. Hearts Football Club have announced St Mirren fans will be allowed to leave the stadium at anytime a steward will be on duty at the gate. Alan Stubbs prepared post match speech has been leaked on line - It’s not good enough , it really is not good enough. Look we will work hard at the training ground hopefully the boys will be ready to face Celtic. As I said we will work hard on the training ground. On the transfer front - Stubbs we tried we really did. Let’s put it another way it was not for a lack of trying. 

The worst post I've ever had the misfortune of reading. 

St Mirren win. 

Archived