Queens v Ayr

20 minutes ago, QoS_Blue1919 said:

Kerr’s period at Queens will forever be somewhat tarnished by the way he left. We’ve struggled to replace Kerr, McKenna and McShane. But it will always be shadowed by how he left. 

Much similar to Dykes, a severely underrated player, who when he leaves will be sorely missed. Yet he’ll still be somewhat overshadowed by you know what.

In all honesty I couldn`t give a tinker`s toot about you know what.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, callum-ayr said:

Ah, the good line used by Morton, Partick, Inverness, Dundee and Dunfermline fans :rolleyes:

After Dundee United and Falkirk we`re just happy to be playing a team where the opposition fans are actually saying they could win the match.  This game could go either way. Looking forward to it :thumsup2

4 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Can't see a massive away support due to the air show weekend but Id love to be surprised. Having a wee post game sesh in Carlisle plus hopefully lunch in the Cavens, cannae wait.

Exact opposite for me. Weather doesn’t look like it’ll be great and to get out of Ayr away from the mass influx might see folk travel down.

Just now, callum-ayr said:

Exact opposite for me. Weather doesn’t look like it’ll be great and to get out of Ayr away from the mass influx might see folk travel down.

I know what you mean but I know a few folk that are watching the air show rather than travelling. Not my scene but each to their own.

We probably have the stronger team on paper so no offence to QOTS but if we want to have a good season and finish in a high position then this is the type of game we should be winning.

The only dilemma we have is the full backs and who deserves to be playing. All 3 have done well enough so far that they are worthy of a starting spot but I think McCall will have to go with Smith and Harvie.

Geggan is solid defensively but his distribution is poor and he doesn’t get up and down the pitch as much as the other two do. I don’t think dropping Geggan will lead to problems. He’ll know that he’s still incredibly important this season but Smith is simply the better right back.

11 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

We probably have the stronger team on paper so no offence to QOTS but if we want to have a good season and finish in a high position then this is the type of game we should be winning.

The only dilemma we have is the full backs and who deserves to be playing. All 3 have done well enough so far that they are worthy of a starting spot but I think McCall will have to go with Smith and Harvie.

Geggan is solid defensively but his distribution is poor and he doesn’t get up and down the pitch as much as the other two do. I don’t think dropping Geggan will lead to problems. He’ll know that he’s still incredibly important this season but Smith is simply the better right back.

You do?

19 minutes ago, Mr X said:

You do?

Ayr fans and D'Jaffo in particular, in getting carried away with themselves shock. Havent seen them yet and they are clearly in great form but the reason everyone thinks they are a revelation is they arent that great on paper. We wont be playing on paper though....

9 minutes ago, AuAl said:

mind the match thread "Ayr Invincibles v Airdrie"

airdrie pumped us...

I think it's all set up for us to win on Saturday, Falkirk to get pumped on Saturday and then Hartley's Heroes to rip us apart, even the Pars fans will be on celebrating after our match thread reaches a crescendo of billybigbawness rarely seen on P&B.

Archived