Queens v Ayr

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well at least it didn't go above 5. Clearly we were poor (ref wasn't doing us any favours either) but queen's were very good and thoroughly deserved their win. 

Dobbie is clearly  a wonderful player and we weren't able to cope at all in the first half. 

I enjoyed reading through the complaints from our fans on social media that blamed the kit we were wearing for the result.

Hopefully Falkirk are are still a shambles when we play them and we can get back to winning ways.

Irrespective of the result and the performance today, it doesn't alter the fact that we have been excellent up until this point. 

Hats off to QOS and Dobbie for totally destroying us, however I'm not quite ready to chuck myself off a bridge just yet and there's other teams in this division with much bigger problems than ourselves.

Let's just not make a habit of this result today.................

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

Least I was right about dobbie and Harkins causing us the problems emoji23.png

Get the feeling what happened at the tale end of the week with McCall could have had an effect on this.

No it didn't,  you were just beaten convincingly by the better team.  I was looking forward to seeing what this Shankland  was like.  Still waiting.  Even in games when Dobbie doesn't manage to score at least he produces one or two bits of magic,  Shankland did zero.  Mark Kerr model pro?  Model twat. Lucky we took the foot off the gas a bit in the second half.  

Archived