Queens v Ayr

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Adams will play, he's the Captain and has developed a good partnership with Rose. I think he'll probably insist on playing tbh. 

Only real question is Geggan or Smith. Other than that it's last weeks team with  Harvie slotting back in and one of Geggan or Smith playing at right.

20 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

All of our games are "all ticket". We don't take cash at turnstiles. It just means you need to buy one outside.

Understandable from club and security point of view but detracts from an away experience tbf queuing twice. 

11 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Gary Naismith saying we'll bring down 700-1,000, if that's the number QOTS have been told by ayr I would say it's a bit optimistic. Probably 600 at most.

I dunno... no game next week mind. So a 3 week wait otherwise from the Dunfermline game.

I'm going for 781 away fans.

Judging by the comments from Ayr posters many view this game as a foregone conclusion. Let's put it this way if we play anywhere near last weeks level I would be surprised if that wasn't good enough to win the game.

As always with us though that is perhaps a big if.

We certainly have plenty of quality in our ranks - let's hope they all turn up.

Judging by the comments from Ayr posters many view this game as a foregone conclusion. Let's put it this way if we play anywhere near last weeks level I would be surprised if that wasn't good enough to win the game.

The only two I see causing serious problems are Dobbie and Harkins, frizzel who you signed today could also be dangerous

15 minutes ago, Rjc-1988 said:

You maybe played well but you played nobody. Watching the highlights proved this.

The only two I see causing serious problems are Dobbie and Harkins, frizzel who you signed today could also be dangerous

Old Firm levels of ignorance there.

You maybe played well but you played nobody. Watching the highlights proved this.

Ah right, so our constant pressing when defending and fast paced attacking played no part. It was all down to how shite Falkirk were?

f**k me [emoji38]

I don't really understand why we'd be writing off opposition players just because they might not be household names. Queens are an established Championship side and we've a miserable recent record there, so cautious confidence might be more useful rather than more riddies like The Invincibles pish from last season.

Archived