Queens v Ayr

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:
27 minutes ago, ayrmad said:
He's been going to Somerset for 40 or 50 years, I think he made enough of an arse of himself without embarrassing him or his family further by naming him.

Hope he gets banned from Somerset

He might get a ban from all grounds and be required to report at 3pm every Saturday.

Queens should maybe have a word with their security as he was quite clearly blootered before he went in.

9 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Yet still got home!

That's good.

For all they shouldn't have let him in, I thought the police and stewards were decent towards our fans, wish more treated us like that when we're on our travels.

He's been going to Somerset for 40 or 50 years, I think he made enough of an arse of himself without embarrassing him or his family further by naming him.

Don’t worry about that. It’ll be in the Dumfries & Galloway Standard tomorrow in the court files section. Stupid man

Will Queens face a fine also ?

Don’t worry about that. It’ll be in the Dumfries & Galloway Standard tomorrow in the court files section. Stupid man

Will Queens face a fine also ?

A fine probably !! but we should be asking the police and the stewards why it took them so long to react to the roaster running on !! It’s comedy gold mind to watch [emoji23]

Archived