Queens v Ayr

Hopefully get a decent crowd for this game Ayr will bring a good support .

Going to be very hard Ayr are flying just now don't concede goals and score a lot of goals. 

Have Shankland up top who  just can't stop scoring just now .

We will have to play the same team as against Falkirk as we don't have anyone else unless Queens find some money to let Naysmith add to the squad .

Think Ayr will probably just have to much for us away win for me 

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are absolutely flying just now, everyone's will be saying is Dobbie v Shankland but as every team we have played so far have found out we are more than a one man team, going for 3 -1 win for Ayr with Moffat and Shankland scoring and Dobbie with a late consolation.

7 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

Going to be very hard Ayr are flying just now don't concede goals and score a lot of goals. 

We will have to play the same team as against Falkirk as we don't have anyone else unless Queens find some money to let Naysmith add to the squad .

Fucking hell you are depressing. We have just won an away league game convincingly despite injuries, squad depth and lack of money. Today, at least, you could be a bit more optimistic and hopeful and enjoy supporting your club. We won and won well. Lets enjoy it.

17 minutes ago, Doonhamer doon south said:

Fucking hell you are depressing. We have just won an away league game convincingly despite injuries, squad depth and lack of money. Today, at least, you could be a bit more optimistic and hopeful and enjoy supporting your club. We won and won well. Lets enjoy it.

He's nothing if consistent.  The archetypal pessimistic Scot.  An hour of savouring today's victory is more than enough.  Onto discussing our latest impending defeat!

1 hour ago, Northfield 53 said:

We ARE looking very good at the moment, but did you not just stuff Falkirk 3-0 away from home ???

Let's just say I'm not so confident as thinking we're heading down to Palmerston for an easy time of it. I think there'll be lots of twists and turns and I don't think any side can take anything for granted in this league any week.

1 hour ago, Northfield 53 said:

FFS man gie`s peace. Let`s enjoy a fine day today.  Dads Army Frazier - doomed.png

I have no idea how McCall is going to pick the team for this. Our best back four probably involves Smith and Harvey but I thought Geggan was excellent overall again today.

McDaid appears to be coming on to a game as well going by his time on the pitch on the last two games. Good to have options!

Your some man, the most negative man to ever walk the earth.

WE HAVE STEPHEN DOBBIE!

Take a look at yourself, absolutely soaking wet every week.

Archived