We Welcome the Chase

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a lot rests on next week.

A Hearts win coupled with a draw in the Old Firm game, it's over.

A Hearts win and either side wins the Old Firm game, then the title 'race' will probably limp on another week or two.

2 hours ago, Cmac1869 said:

I feel sorry for the genuine Hearts fans

Genuine Hearts fans?!?! They all just support them because they're so successful. 

Personally I find it sad that they have to support a team at the top of the table to make up for their own shortcomings. :(

2 minutes ago, The OP said:

Genuine Hearts fans?!?! They all just support them because they're so successful. 

Personally I find it sad that they have to support a team at the top of the table to make up for their own shortcomings. :(

I'm an absolute bell-end, to be fair.

The chance to add some prestige to my existence by supporting the runaway league leaders was too good to miss.

Can't remember what shower of shite it was that I supported last season. Losers.

Hearts are big diddy hammer throwers who were helped by Willie Gollum yesterday big time. They  Dive and cheat whilst their away support does the bouncy and sings about Gorgie Billy Boys and Fen*an blood. Last week singing about the IRA against Celtic. 
I feel sorry for the genuine Hearts fans, they’ll be lucky to finish top six once their luck runs out. Never seen a team so adamant to kick for touch and just barge into folk. Must have played at Murray field to long. 

The absolute nick of this!

3 hours ago, The OP said:

It's even more annoying abroad. Parents in Madrid and Barcelona are pissed off when little Juan wants the latest Hearts strip instead of supporting their own local diddy teams.

9 hours ago, Dee Man said:

There's no need for that. I would love Hearts to win the title but if they could do so without raping us on their quest, that would be just swell.

It all evens out over the course of the season when we beat everyone

Poor Craig Levein has never won a single career medal, so it’ll be a real shame for him when he inevitably buckles under the insurmountable pressure. I just hope the Tynecastle toilets are fitted out by then so he can pretend to shit himself in comfort. 

40 minutes ago, Austinho said:

Poor Craig Levein has never won a single career medal, so it’ll be a real shame for him when he inevitably buckles under the insurmountable pressure. I just hope the Tynecastle toilets are fitted out by then so he can pretend to shit himself in comfort. 

Nick of this c**t :lol:

4 hours ago, Austinho said:

^^ not enjoying the chase

5 hours ago, Austinho said:

One of the few factual comments on this thread.

Total wind up merchants

5 hours ago, Austinho said:

This isn't going to be the thread for you. Especially since it's looking likely that Hearts will be top of the league for a good few weeks yet.

Anybody ITK as whether we are having our league champions open top bus parade straight after the win at Dundee on  Sat 9th March, or whether we are waiting till the Sunday ?

From what I gather, that game will be moved to the Sunday due to the magnitude of the occasion - I’m told BT and Sky are actually currently locked in a bidding war. This will obviously impact the day of the parade, the club are considering postponing until after the Scottish cup final so we can just do it with all three trophies. Seems a bit diddy celebrating individual trophies, doesn’t it? Obviously subject to change but I’ll keep my ear to the ground [emoji106]

Archived