We Welcome the Chase

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Zing. said:

Paulo piping up after the yams win a couple :lol: 

I know our dominance must be galling for fans of the wee diddy teams, but, frankly, it's up to everyone else to put their own house in order and try to give us a challenge.

23 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

I know our dominance must be galling for fans of the wee diddy teams, but, frankly, it's up to everyone else to put their own house in order and try to give us a challenge.

“Dominance” 

4DD420C4-1449-44F9-93F9-7CA4D80FFEF4.jpeg.6f671a53b8f86bb2fe05d05a22bb9185.jpeg

Hearts are big diddy hammer throwers who were helped by Willie Gollum yesterday big time. They  Dive and cheat whilst their away support does the bouncy and sings about Gorgie Billy Boys and Fen*an blood. Last week singing about the IRA against Celtic. 

I feel sorry for the genuine Hearts fans, they’ll be lucky to finish top six once their luck runs out. Never seen a team so adamant to kick for touch and just barge into folk. Must have played at Murray field to long. 

56 minutes ago, Cmac1869 said:

Hearts are big diddy hammer throwers who were helped by Willie Gollum yesterday big time. They  Dive and cheat whilst their away support does the bouncy and sings about Gorgie Billy Boys and Fen*an blood. Last week singing about the IRA against Celtic. 

I feel sorry for the genuine Hearts fans, they’ll be lucky to finish top six once their luck runs out. Never seen a team so adamant to kick for touch and just barge into folk. Must have played at Murray field to long. 

Couldn't sleep for the rage ☝️

1 hour ago, Cmac1869 said:

:lol:

10 hours ago, Zing. said:

Paulo piping up after the yams win a couple :lol: 

0FltS8d.jpg

10 hours ago, Zing. said:

“Dominance” 

4DD420C4-1449-44F9-93F9-7CA4D80FFEF4.jpeg.6f671a53b8f86bb2fe05d05a22bb9185.jpeg

0FltS8d.jpg

1 hour ago, Cmac1869 said:

0FltS8d.jpg

On 25/08/2018 at 21:15, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Cheers Scotty, the 9 points we'll take off each of Dundee, Livvy, St Mittens and Motherwell will hopefully help you stay up again.

There's no need for that. I would love Hearts to win the title but if they could do so without raping us on their quest, that would be just swell.

Archived