We Welcome the Chase

6 hours ago, Austinho said:

Poor Craig Levein has never won a single career medal, so it’ll be a real shame for him when he inevitably buckles under the insurmountable pressure. I just hope the Tynecastle toilets are fitted out by then so he can pretend to shit himself in comfort. 

I think you're forgetting about the tennents sixes m9.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/26/2018 at 10:44, JTS98 said:

I'm an absolute bell-end, to be fair.

The chance to add some prestige to my existence by supporting the runaway league leaders was too good to miss.

Can't remember what shower of shite it was that I supported last season. Losers.

Which Middle Eastern faction/country do Hearts fans demean by waving flags in support of a cause about which they have literally no idea?

2 minutes ago, EdTheDuck said:

Which Middle Eastern faction/country do Hearts fans demean by waving flags in support of a cause about which they have literally no idea?

It's high time those Baluchis in Iran were brought to heel, and I'm proud that it's the Hearts support that is finally bringing this issue to the attention of the publics of Hamilton and Kilmarnock whenever we visit.

FTB

7 minutes ago, EdTheDuck said:

I believe the matter has been subject of heated debate in the board room. We are mostly mainstream Sunni sympathisers but we are an inclusive club so have a sizeable Shiite minority in the support. This works fine, except that there is a group of 100 or so youngsters in the singing section who like imitate staunch hard-line Wahabi's and keep singng dubious anti-Shiite songs. Ann's considering issuing a Fatwa on them.

Even though you fisted us with zero lube a few weeks back, I have to wish good luck to our Jambo cousins from the South.

#handsuptheA9  #sneckierules #robboisalegend #robboisfat

10 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Anybody ITK as whether we are having our league champions open top bus parade straight after the win at Dundee on  Sat 9th March, or whether we are waiting till the Sunday ?

Albert likes this post.

IMG_2149.JPG

1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

"I know my team is pish and the luck will run out soon, so better milk it now" type thread imo.

Tap o' the league and still signing absolute ball players. You better buckle in for the long-haul. heh.png

36 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Hearts win 3 games emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
AFC
P8 W8 D0 L0

Deep regret that his club has nothing more than one Wee Cup to show for a period when their main rivals were hamstrung by off-field insanity. Aberdeen really pished that away, didn't they? Never mind.

Archived