We Welcome the Chase

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Assuming the injury plague of 2018 is going to cruelly deny us our rightful place, I’m begrudgingly happy for Kilmarnock to win the 2nd and 3rd round of leagues. Remember though, the 1st, and most important, round of the league was won by us.

57 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Assuming the injury plague of 2018 is going to cruelly deny us our rightful place, I’m begrudgingly happy for Kilmarnock to win the 2nd and 3rd round of leagues. Remember though, the 1st, and most important, round of the league was won by us.

Don't worry, everyone knows that's the real quiz.

We're on for calendar year table though, which is almost as important.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 26/08/2018 at 02:12, Elixir said:

The Heart of Midlothian beckons all you diddy clubs in to have a go at the Gorgie wrecking ball. knpGu0b.png

On 26/08/2018 at 02:49, JamieThomas said:

Be good if fans of bottom six diddies could pipe down tbh - this thread doesn't concern you lads.

titter.png

On 26/08/2018 at 07:14, JTS98 said:

I'm just worried the lack of a domestic challenge will hold us back in the Champions League next season.

On 26/08/2018 at 07:30, JTS98 said:

I know our dominance must be galling for fans of the wee diddy teams, but, frankly, it's up to everyone else to put their own house in order and try to give us a challenge.

On 26/08/2018 at 19:32, JTS98 said:

I think a lot rests on next week.

A Hearts win coupled with a draw in the Old Firm game, it's over.

A Hearts win and either side wins the Old Firm game, then the title 'race' will probably limp on another week or two.

On 27/08/2018 at 18:34, Elixir said:

^^ not enjoying the chase

On 27/08/2018 at 20:01, Pet Jeden said:

Anybody ITK as whether we are having our league champions open top bus parade straight after the win at Dundee on  Sat 9th March, or whether we are waiting till the Sunday ?

On 29/08/2018 at 02:16, Elixir said:

Tap o' the league and still signing absolute ball players. You better buckle in for the long-haul. heh.png

On 29/08/2018 at 22:59, JamieThomas said:

Celtic's only decent player wanting away to a good team. Anyone who still thinks we're not absolutely hosing this tinpot comp has a bigger drinking problem than Alex McLeish.

PowttJS.gif

On 02/09/2018 at 18:53, Elixir said:

We shall not be moved. TRpAjwN.png

TRpAjwN.png

On 04/09/2018 at 04:33, Mr. X said:

Piggy

On 15/09/2018 at 08:08, Elixir said:

If we win tomorrow, we play Livi at Tynecastle next Saturday before Celtic travel to Killie on the Sunday having played in the Europa League on the Thursday.

We could soon be entering unassailable lead territory before September is even out. thf.png

On 16/09/2018 at 01:54, Tynierose said:

Boom.  Title incoming.

On 16/09/2018 at 01:57, The Tackle said:

It's coming home.

On 16/09/2018 at 02:02, Jeffo said:

Momentum builds.

On 16/09/2018 at 03:01, Elixir said:

91jK1zy-eaL._SL1500_.jpg

On 08/10/2018 at 03:38, Elixir said:

Throwing the shite a bone. We still welcome the chase. greggy.png

Mind the gap lads

titter.png

I feel sorry for those who thought Hearts fans were being genuine when they said Hearts were going to win the Treble back in September.

Doing well in life is bound to be difficult when you leave school without any qualifications.

6 minutes ago, Eckauskas said:

I feel sorry for those who thought Hearts fans were being genuine when they said Hearts were going to win the Treble back in September.

Doing well in life is bound to be difficult when you leave school without any qualifications.

We welcome the chase.

Archived