We Welcome the Chase

2 hours ago, Bohemian said:

We have the weekend off to support Celtic

Its usually Rah Rah Rah from the rugger buggers at Murrayfield, tomorrow it will be "Up the Ra" from 3/4 of the stands.

Got the outfit sorted for the march from the Wheatfield

ira-5-390x285.jpg

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Green Day said:

Its usually Rah Rah Rah from the rugger buggers at Murrayfield, tomorrow it will be "Up the Ra" from 3/4* of the stands.

* 1/2

Meanwhile, Kilmarnock were unable to handle the pressure and take advantage of the league leaders being in semi-final action this weekend. A poor draw at home to Hamilton ahead of matches against Rangers, Aberdeen, and Heart of Midlothian.

It was certainly my understanding that league business was settled and all that's left is the large matter of the Betfred cup.

Sorry, the what? Oh, that’s what we got chucked out early for playing someone too young or something isn’t it? Yeah, you can carry on with that. Glad we went out so early and could concentrate on the 11 league games.

• 2 weeks later...

It was a no bad wee run while it lasted, but unfortunately the side who spends ten times more than the rest will now go on from here and win it for the eighth time in succession.

I'm sure we can all agree it will be thrilling stuff.

Just now, Elixir said:

It was a no bad wee run while it lasted, but unfortunately the side who spends ten times more than the rest will now go on from here and win it for the eighth time in succession.

45410541_10157606397561808_5149849359101198336_n.jpg

imageproxy (1).png

4 minutes ago, Elixir said:

It was a no bad wee run while it lasted, but unfortunately the side who spends ten times more than the rest will now go on from here and win it

Didn't think we spent that much, but I'm in too good a mood to argue.

On 27/10/2018 at 17:05, Elixir said:

* 1/2

Meanwhile, Kilmarnock were unable to handle the pressure and take advantage of the league leaders being in semi-final action this weekend. A poor draw at home to Hamilton ahead of matches against Rangers, Aberdeen, and Heart of Midlothian.

#Toffee

[emoji1]

Dry your eyes pumpkin

Bollocks

Have you never seen a Hollywood underdog sports movie?

This is that bit in the middle where all looks lost before somehow, against all the odds, the heroes manage to snatch triumph from the ashes.

All we need to sort this out is a montage

Archived