Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

36 minutes ago, renton said:

What the hell does NeoDarianist even mean? I've yet to see anyone in the Yes movement agitate for the annexation of Panama...

It might work out better this time...

4 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

It might work out better this time...

You've got to admit, hacking a route through the jungle to link the Atlantic to the Pacific... the were well ahead of their time.

33 minutes ago, Antlion said:

That’s you. Your mob hates the EU and immigrants and so too do you.

So are all of those who voted 'Remain' now racists in your fantasy world?  Or is it just those of us who don't want the country partitioned by Nationalist cranks?

32 minutes ago, renton said:

How much of the rest of your input is meaningless?

I'll leave that to your judgement.  I'm sure you respect my posts every much as I do yours.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'll leave that to your judgement.  I'm sure you respect my posts every much as I do yours.

Less, I’ve no doubt. It’s difficult to respect the chaotic ramblings of someone who hides the Brexit-induced xenophobia his jingoism demands behind “respecting” a decision made by people he pretends to hate (but will unquestioningly defer to because ... well ... they’re the master race).

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

So are all of those who voted 'Remain' now racists in your fantasy world?  Or is it just those of us who don't want the country partitioned by Nationalist cranks?

How you voted years ago doesn’t interest anyone. You’re not that important. What is relevant now is how much you “respect the result”. With that sudden blossoming of respect dies any pretence of your supporting global or even European participation.

By your cringing “respect” for the decision of your superiors in the BritNat ranks, you pretty much manage to be both as repulsive as them and far more contemptible for meekly accepting something that you once opposed. I suppose at least the eternally pro-Brexit xenophobes (Farage, Tommy Robinson) have always stood firm by their abhorrent views; you, on the other hand, quietly accept the success and dominance of those views for the sake of “muh country”.

21 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I don’t think your necessarily a racist.  I do think that your definitely a c**t.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

I don’t think your necessarily a racist.  I do think that your definitely a c**t.

I noticed he introduced the word “racist” himself, just as he introduced the concept of people hating “the EU and immigrants”. I reckon the people whose decision he respects are more outwardly xenophobic than racist, but if he sees them as racist (but accepts and respects the dominance of their position anyway), I’m not going to disagree.

Is there a word for someone who sees racism dictating their country’s foreign and domestic policy but accepts and professes to “respect” the course of that policy?

1 hour ago, Antlion said:

How you voted years ago doesn’t interest anyone. You’re not that important. What is relevant now is how much you “respect the result”. With that sudden blossoming of respect dies any pretence of your supporting global or even European participation.

By your cringing “respect” for the decision of your superiors in the BritNat ranks, you pretty much manage to be both as repulsive as them and far more contemptible for meekly accepting something that you once opposed. I suppose at least the eternally pro-Brexit xenophobes (Farage, Tommy Robinson) have always stood firm by their abhorrent views; you, on the other hand, quietly accept the success and dominance of those views for the sake of “muh country”.

Calm down. Play the ball...

Here's the sixth verse of God save the Queen written over 30 years after the 1707 so called union and a song the unionists love to sing.

Lord grant that Marshal Wade
May by thy mighty aid
Victory bring.
May he sedition hush,
And like a torrent rush,
Rebellious Scots to crush.
God save the Queen!

7 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Here's the sixth verse of God save the Queen written over 30 years after the 1707 so called union and a song the unionists love to sing.

Lord grant that Marshal Wade
May by thy mighty aid
Victory bring.
May he sedition hush,
And like a torrent rush,
Rebellious Scots to crush.
God save the Queen!

This version is not sung and is not an official version of the national anthem.

And, more importantly, who gives a f**k about the British national anthem?

5 hours ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

So the first resignation from the fallout of the Salmond trial is his own lawyer.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/apr/03/alex-salmond-lawyer-gordon-jackson-quits-head-scottish-legal-body

"sex pest" Salmond is a busted flush.

The man is probably the most investigated individual in UK legal history.......

Imagine the kind of shite the establishment would really like to pin on him.

And yet.. he was found innocent.

And some folk still use labels like  "sex pest" 

Holy shite

Edited by git-intae-thum
Typo

My understanding is Salmond's defence was "I'm a sleazy b*****d but I never done anything illegal"

Sex pest still seems to fit in that case.

Also if he is gonna try and drive a wedge through the SNP and insist on bringing civil suits against the party and the Scottish government just so he can win an argument he's clearly more concerned about his own image than Scottish independence.

On both fronts he can get himself firmly in the bin. He should shut up and enjoy his retirement as a free man

6 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

On both fronts he can get himself firmly in the bin. He should shut up and enjoy his retirement as a free man

Yeah, Alex should forgive and forget the fact that he risked being sent down for years. As for enjoy his retirement how is he supposed to do that with folk still slaughtering him and seeking to destroy his reputation? Maybe it's people like you who should shut up, especially in the current climate.

9 minutes ago, Lee Van Tee said:

Yeah, Alex should forgive and forget the fact that he risked being sent down for years. As for enjoy his retirement how is he supposed to do that with folk still slaughtering him and seeking to destroy his reputation? Maybe it's people like you who should shut up, especially in the current climate.

Coronavirus epidemic means we shouldn't point out Alex Salmond appears to be more concerned with his reputation than independence?