Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

Insisting everyone is delusional for not buying into their extremely strained interpretation of events. 

Telling people to go and find the evidence that is ‘out there’ on Google, without presenting it.

This is all pretty routine conspiracy theory type stuff. If Alex Salmond isn’t rinsing these people on Patreon at some point this year, I’ll be amazed. 

Time to give it a rest pal eh. The man was found innocent.

The only roasters I see are you and Bawatchin. 

It's perfectly possible for someone to be found not guilty but still have a tarnished reputation.

I said during the trial proceedings that I didn't think there was sufficient evidence for there to be a successful criminal prosecution but that Salmond still came across as a pervy old b*****d.

53 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The only roasters roasters I see are you and Bawatchin.

It's perfectly possible for someone to be found not guilty but still have a tarnished reputation.

I said during the trial proceedings that I didn't think there was sufficient evidence for there to be a successful criminal prosecution but that Salmond still came across as a pervy old b*****d.

You are entitled to your opinion. That is all it is.

The man was found innocent....but throw enough mud and it sticks eh. Well that is no way to conduct politics.

Its deeply worrying that there are folk, whose opinion otherwise I respect, that given the circumstances, think this matter should be swept under the carpet.

Indeed....think that it even could be swept under the carpet. 

It does need properly investigated. For the good of the SNP, but more importantly, for the cause of independence.

2 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Insisting everyone is delusional for not buying into their extremely strained interpretation of events. 

Telling people to go and find the evidence that is ‘out there’ on Google, without presenting it.

This is all pretty routine conspiracy theory type stuff. If Alex Salmond isn’t rinsing these people on Patreon at some point this year, I’ll be amazed. 

Lol wot......stating the matter requires to be properly investigated is hardly the action of someone who has a delusional interpretation of events.

Like many, I simply want to see the truth.

That requires proper investigation. 

As I said above. I will leave it here.

Fucking hell. With friends like that who needs enemies?

Former speech writer who gave evidence for his defence? f**k me.

Am i missing something here? It's been a long day.

“That politics is showbusiness for ugly people is well known – what’s less understood is that it is high society for the socially awkward. People who otherwise would be left off the invite list get to dance all night. And Alex loved that.“ That quote from the article is fantastic and absolutely spot on in my experience. 

1 hour ago, pandarilla said:

Yes it does make you think if he has that opinion why he spoke in his defence as you say Friends & Enemies . So say he then goes on to win the next fight what happens then with 3 victories under his belt.

21 minutes ago, shiltrum said:

Yes it does make you think if he has that opinion why he spoke in his defence as you say Friends & Enemies . So say he then goes on to win the next fight what happens then with 3 victories under his belt.

😀It's like the supporters of Marius awaiting the return of Sulla. Feel for them. NOT

Edited by git-intae-thum

5 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

It's like the supporters of Marius awaiting the return of Sulla. Feel for them. NOT

He did admit to not being a saint does that make him sleazy? or just good at dishing out the innuendo he certainly a fighter.

7 hours ago, pandarilla said:

They fell out long ago over policy and if I recall correctly Bell flounced.

It seems to me that Bell has struggled with being remote from the centre and is reduced to churning out pieces for the likes of the P&J and Courier.

10 hours ago, shiltrum said:

He probably just got called as a witness and told the truth. 

12 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Alex Bell was binned from the SNP years ago for being fucking useless.

His only skill now is that he was in SNP and hates them. That seems to be enough for most papers.

20 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Salmond writing a book apparently. Get that cash ready lads!

31 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

With friends like Bath Boy....

It's weird how it's fine to engage in consensual sexual acts with people, but apparently disgusting and creepy if it's non-consensual. What's the world coming to?