Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

26 minutes ago, The DA said:

Totally agree from the second paragraph onward.

Impact-wise, 'not guilty' and  'not proven' are the same but the latter has always been taken to mean 'we think you did it but the prosecution didn't prove their case' or 'not guilty and don't do it again'.

If he's not guilty, he didn't do it in the first place.

1 hour ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I’ve worked in a Ministerial Private Office (not FM’s) and found the consternation about Sturgeon saying she doesn’t deal with her emails amusing. Of course she doesn’t.

I work in a normal office and found the idea of any senior manager dealing with their own emails hilarious.

18 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Because you're just a seething, drooling mess in general.

Ok.

8 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Again, who? And how do you know this?

Sky news mentioned it earlier, whether it's true or not who knows.

She doesn't campaign for independence. She doesn't talk about independence. Her closest political allies are unionists and one of her circle who was put forward as an SNP candidate for parliament described herself in court as a "lukewarm supporter of independence".
Join the dots. She is happy managing Scotland within the UK.
Oh H_B!!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Just now, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Any "comeback" Alex Salmond thinks he is going to have is going to be derailed by his admitting of a "sleepy cuddle" even if it didn't rise to the level of criminality.

He doesn't need a proper comeback. He just needs to take the party away from Sturgeon and her cohort.

It's hardly tinfoil. 
The Court of Session found that the Scottish government acted unlawfully towards Salmond. Salmond believes that Sturgeon set him up according to multiple sources close to him.
There is a lot more to come in this.
I generally rubber your drivel these days. My rule of thumb is that more than one line won't be worth reading and will be tinfoil hat shite. Sorry.

5 minutes ago, The DA said:

But one of the charges was found to be 'not proven' rather than 'not guilty'.

You're the one who posted "not guilty and don't do it again". I'm saying if he's not guilty he didn't do it in the first place.

3 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Which are, in law, exactly the same. 

'Not proven' has a stigma attached. 

Impact-wise, 'not guilty' and  'not proven' are the same but the latter has always been taken to mean 'we think you did it but the prosecution didn't prove their case' or 'not guilty and don't do it again'.