RadgerTheBadger

Nipper Salmond

59 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Salmond couldn't have hoped for a bigger distraction. Unfortunately for him his wife is old with underlying obesity

Whether you think Salmond is innocent, guilty or somewhere in between - why are you having a go at his wife?

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
7 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:
Whether you think Salmond is innocent, guilty or somewhere in between - why are you having a go at his wife?

Cause she's old and barren

What an unpleasant tit of a man (?) you are.

11 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

What an unpleasant tit of a man (?) you are.

It's an old running joke on the politics forum.

Alex Salmond is wrong about <<any topic>> because he's fat and has an old barren wife.

But you knew that, didn't you.

19 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

It's an old running joke on the politics forum.

Alex Salmond is wrong about <<any topic>> because he's fat and has an old barren wife.

But you knew that, didn't you.

I didn't. But, as I don't like the idea of her being collateral in a joke about Salmond, I don't feel too bad about being snippy with John.

Edited by Pet Jeden

47 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

I didn't. But, as I don't like the idea of her being collateral in a joke about Salmond, I don't feel too bad about being snippy with John.

Ok, fair enough.

But I still maintain that it's been a common enough joke on P'n'B over the years.

"Well Mr Mankyjacket, can you expand on your economic reasons why we should all vote No?"

"Of çourse!

Firstly, Alex Salmond is fat and has an old wife. Secondly we Scots are incapable of governing ourselves. Thirdly, we are too wee, too poor and too stupid.

Thank you for that incisive question, Sarah Smith"

"Thank you, Mankyjacket. See you soon."

Could be the last day today and the jury sent out to decide. Prosecution tactics made clear yesterday in the summing up.

12 hours ago, Geez a Braco said:

Reading through the Craig Murray case you have to presume all of this is absolute bullshit.   

It's a whatsapp group of social climbers, and liars.    

Credit to the defence witnesses who are interested in justice.  

Craig Murray is far from impartial here. And an absolute crazy person. 

Going to be an interesting verdict. 

11 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

It's impossible to tell from twitter reporting how convincing the witness were, but think it could be close, maybe even not proven.

It's impossible to tell from twitter reporting how convincing the witness were, but think it could be close, maybe even not proven.

The Alt Nats are going to be insufferable either way.

If he’s found guilty, will wee jimmy krankie say that he would never have done it in an independent Scotland? 

If a decision hasn't been reached by half four, do they get sent home for the weekend? 

3 hours ago, Bairn Necessities said:

Craig Murray is the patron saint of the honey-crusted nut bar wing of the indy side. I read his blog this week for the first time in ages, he showed that he doesn't understand Moorov, corroboration, witnesses, evidence, law, thinking or words. He's their equivalent of that terrible history lady for unionists. 

I'm sure everyone on all sides will accept the jury's decision as they were in the room throughout and we only got our information through reports that were often carefully curated to ensure identification of witnesses wasn't possible. Right?

I previously thought he was screwed, but having read reports over the last few days I'll now be surprised if he is convicted. They are only reports and I haven't been in the courtroom, mind. 

6 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I previously thought he was screwed, but having read reports over the last few days I'll now be surprised if he is convicted. They are only reports and I haven't been in the courtroom, mind. 

My guess is he'll be convicted on at least some of the charges, if not all. But juries are unpredictable and none of us really know what it was like to be there.

39 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I thought that was what he was accused of trying to do?