Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

Just gonna say once that I don't believe that this many women make up allegations of this nature and the opinion of the jury doesn't change that.

There's now going to be a decade-long civil war in the SNP between old-schoolers and progressives. There's a very strong correlation between support for Salmond and opposition to the Gender Recognition Act, the lines are already drawn. The first battle will be between Joanna Cherry and Angus Robertson for the nomination in Edinburgh Central. This is going to get very, very ugly.

2 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Just gonna say once that I don't believe that this many women make up allegations of this nature and the opinion of the jury doesn't change that.

There's now going to be a decade-long civil war in the SNP between old-schoolers and progressives. There's a very strong correlation between support for Salmond and opposition to the Gender Recognition Act, the lines are already drawn. The first battle will be between Joanna Cherry and Angus Robertson for the nomination in Edinburgh Central. This is going to get very, very ugly.

Ahh. There's yer conspiracy theory right there. He was released on orders of Boris in order to create a civil war in the SNP and defer Indy2 for a decade. By which time we should be allowed out our houses again.

9 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Luckily there weren't enough primary school level morons like yourself on the jury to condemn an innocent man.

Edited by vikingTON

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:
8 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:
He walks freely because there wasn't any "evidence" m8.
If anything, it just shows how sleazy women are in the workplace and how they'll try to use it to their advantage in a court of law. Really sad and pathetic tbqhwy.

You really are a grade 1 arsehole.

For what? Pointing out that women can be just as ill behaved at work as men? Takes 2 to share a bed as well.

Lack of corrobarating evidence on all charges. When it came down to it is was his word vs an accuser.

I do think the procurator fiscal messed up by bringing frivilous charges like touching one woman's bottom once on a stair case. Classic bullying technique from the PF to add in a bunch of bullshit in the hope the accused gets scared by a huge list of charges. But when you get to court and actually have to prove every single one beyond a reasonable doubt it looks like nit picking.

On 10/03/2020 at 04:34, BawWatchin said:

I'm sure the 15 person jury with the 9 feminists and woman judge will be entirely impartial....

13 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

He walks freely because there wasn't any "evidence" m8.

If anything, it just shows how sleazy women are in the workplace and how they'll try to use it to their advantage in a court of law. Really sad and pathetic tbqhwy.

20 minutes ago, GordonS said:

To be fair, neither is an oil-painting.