Jump to content
RadgerTheBadger

Nipper Salmond

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, The OP said:

I think that, for a journalist, naming a woman who the court has specifically said shouldn't be named (even if you recognise them as they are walking into court) is a bit naughty. 

I realise that I'm just wondering how they're getting them into the courtroom with Joe Public hanging around and it being filmed etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rugster said:

I realise that I'm just wondering how they're getting them into the courtroom with Joe Public hanging around and it being filmed etc. 

Most people (who aren't employed in the media) aren't mental enough to hang about a court and film witnesses going into court. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be amazed if the court didn't crack up loudly at that. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/03/2020 at 12:00, welshbairn said:

I'd have thought so too, CCTV by the doors at least. Maybe it's regularly scrubbed. Think she said you don't have to sign in if security recognises you.

I'd imagine it is, they'd hardly keep it on the off chance it would be needed in 5 years time because the FM was an (alleged) sexual predator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The OP said:

Most people (who aren't employed in the media) aren't mental enough to hang about a court and film witnesses going into court. 

There's a lot of people naturally hanging around courts. Witnesses, accused, lawyers. Be easy to recognise say an SNP MSP going into that court.. Tell your partner.. Who tells.. 

I'd be surprised if anonymity can be kept in future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a former civil servant I can tell you that I went to many a meeting or event with ministers - admittedly not the FM - where there was nametags and a sign in book that I got waved through for. My face was known so I was just let in. I think such a book has no real value either way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, scottsdad said:

As a former civil servant I can tell you that I went to many a meeting or event with ministers - admittedly not the FM - where there was nametags and a sign in book that I got waved through for. My face was known so I was just let in. I think such a book has no real value either way. 

^^^^ witness Q.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bairn Necessities said:

There's a lot of people naturally hanging around courts. Witnesses, accused, lawyers. Be easy to recognise say an SNP MSP going into that court.. Tell your partner.. Who tells.. 

I'd be surprised if anonymity can be kept in future. 

Accuseds always recognise MSPs of course. They’re known for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

An SNP party worker has claimed Alex Salmond did an impression of a zombie before kissing her on both cheeks then trying to kiss her on the mouth.

Being a bit rapey and pretending to be a sevco fan, is there no level this man won't sink to ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hymlick Manouvre said:

An SNP party worker has claimed Alex Salmond did an impression of a zombie before kissing her on both cheeks then trying to kiss her on the mouth

Image result for Alan Partridge Zombie

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Is it every time he gets pissed they are gagging for it? 

 

Probably.

You know there's nothing like a few pints to make you......

(a)   More intelligent

(b)  More interesting

(c)  Witty

(d)  Better looking

(e) Utterly irresistible 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Is it every time he gets pissed they are gagging for it? 

You might have a point there, maybe it's the wummin that are getting him pished so they can get him to cop a feel, you might want to speak to his defence team with this new evidence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Hymlick Manouvre said:

You might have a point there, maybe it's the wummin that are getting him pished so they can get him to cop a feel, you might want to speak to his defence team with this new evidence.

Sounds like it'd be an improvement on the current defence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was the Benny Hill theme playing on a loop throughout Bute House during his reign of terror ? In my head it was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...