Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

7 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Nicola-b5aa.gif.b62aa2334767440b7981370062e00694.gif

This was laughed off at the time, but we now know that this innocent looking tennis ball was in fact packed with deadly explosives. This was not Sergeant Wilson's first attempt to take the life of Scotland's First Minister , nor would it be his last ...

Join me after the news at 10, as we take a look at THE WILSON FILES.

Me and 9 other pals of mines are willing to testify to this in a court of law. We've already pieced our story together so know exactly what to say.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

The Judge will do that.

But. There. Is. No. Evidence.
Understand? The judge will be presented with words only. But because it's gone to a court case, he has the opportunity to throw the hammer down based on that alone.

29 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Understand? The judge will be presented with words only. But because it's gone to a court case, he has the opportunity to throw the hammer down based on that alone.

Bring in Sharia Law, in its strictest form there has to be four witnesses to a rape or illegal sexual conduct before its regarded as proven. That's evidence for you. Harvey Weinstein would love that.

40 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

How would you address sexual assault cases?

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

How would you address sexual assault cases?

They would have to be brought forward sooner rather than later. DNA and forensics would need to be done, both on the victim and the accused, as well as the area where it's claimed to have happened. If claimed to have happened in a public place but no DNA/forensic evidence found, i'd be looking for possible security camera footage. As a judge, i'd be looking for at least some conclusive evidence that connects the victim with the accused. Not simply words from her and her pals.

They would have to be brought forward sooner rather than later. DNA and forensics would need to be done, both on the victim and the accused, as well as the area where it's claimed to have happened. If claimed to have happened in a public place but no DNA/forensic evidence found, i'd be looking for possible security camera footage. As a judge, i'd be looking for at least some conclusive evidence that connects the victim with the accused. Not simply words from her and her pals.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

Nice one. Just remember lads, use a condom and don't leave it behind. And if you're just grabbing someone's arse, keep it out of the cameras even if her friends are watching, it be cool.

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Nice one. Just remember lads, use a condom and don't leave it behind. And if you're just grabbing someone's arse, keep it out of the cameras even if her friends are watching, it be cool.

and be sure to wear gloves so you don't leave any finger marks..... oh and shave your head so no hair follicles can be found on the clothes she was wearing...... better keep the mouth closed the whole time as well..... oh and be sure not to sneeze either.....

19 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Mother of Suffering fùck!

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

A paedophile’s charter.

10 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

and be sure to wear gloves so you don't leave any finger marks..... oh and shave your head so no hair follicles can be found on the clothes she was wearing...... better keep the mouth closed the whole time as well..... oh and be sure not to sneeze either.....

1 minute ago, Broomhill Ultra said:

A paedophile’s charter.

@rape crisis

@victim support

2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Yeah, peadophiles would love to hear that DNA, forensics and footage would be used against them in court....... it's the mere words of a child that terrifies them the most.

That wouldn't count going by your earlier posts.

"Not simplywords"

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

6 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

That wouldn't count going by your earlier posts.

"Not simplywords"

Well yes, i've been saying from the very start that this court case is built on words alone. The "evidence" is the words of the women. Not anything of actual proof being provided.