Jump to content
RadgerTheBadger

Nipper Salmond

Recommended Posts

Just now, Rugster said:

No, it's not.

I'm not reading that pish you've linked to either.

Lol, you don't really want to look into it then, just want to act all righteous.  but happy to form your entire opinion on the word of the daily record, what a fanny. 

intelligent people read everything available and make a judgement, I've given you relevant information to peruse and you refuse to look at it. You obviously consider yourself a smart and reasonable person, when in reality you're a total fandan. and that's exactly what you said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kuro said:

No, just the same ones.  The jury will be presented with one person's word against ten, they don't need to be corrupted.  So you do think things like that don't go on. Lol.

Not really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kuro said:

Lol, you don't really want to look into it then, just want to act all righteous.  but happy to form your entire opinion on the word of the daily record, what a fanny. 

intelligent people read everything available and make a judgement, I've given you relevant information to peruse and you refuse to look at it. You obviously consider yourself a smart and reasonable person, when in reality you're a total fandan. and that's exactly what you said.

This is the last time I will interact with you on this thread.

It's not my job to look into it. I'm not a lawyer, or a prosecutor. I haven't read the Daily Record.

It's not exactly what I said at all.

You're a buffoon. You think checking in and out of a hotel is exactly the same thing. Go and get the help you obviously need please.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

This is the last time I will interact with you on this thread.

It's not my job to look into it. I'm not a lawyer, or a prosecutor. I haven't read the Daily Record.

It's not exactly what I said at all.

You're a buffoon. You think checking in and out of a hotel is exactly the same thing. Go and get the help you obviously need please.

 

Well its also not your place to be passing comment on something you refuse to look into for even two minutes is it?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ten women all coming out at the same time must be a coordinated hit-job...

Or maybe, just maybe, there’s strength-in-numbers when making serious allegations against an extremely influential public figure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's possible that it's true he was gropey but the allegations of attempted rape and serious sexual assualt are untrue. We have recently seen large scale abuse claims against politicians which the courts have found to be malicious.

I find it difficult to believe that there were allegations made to the Scottish government of Salmond restraining someone while naked with an erection and putting his hands inside their underwear yet it took 12 months for him to be interviewed under police caution about it. The timetable of allegations and the government's documenting of them will be key.

I do believe this will bring down Sturgeon. I don't think she would have survived an inquiry into the court of session verdict and now whatever verdict Salmond receives she is going to have a hole to dig herself out from.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

How can you possibly know this?

Talk about selective quoting...

It's possible that it's true he was gropey but....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

How can you possibly know this?

I said "it's possible".

As in it's not the case that it has to all 10 women telling the truth or him telling the truth. Each allegation has to be considered on it's own merit.

The idea that a conspiracy against Salmond is impossible denies the reality that the Court Of Session found exactly that to be the case and the Scottish Government had to pay half a million in costs due to the verdict. (And presumably when the legal case is over senior civil servants will lose their jobs).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pet Jeden said:

Talk about selective quoting...

It's possible that it's true he was gropey but....

Fair enough, deleted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Detournement said:

I said "it's possible".

 

Aye, misread you, sorry and deleted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Every woman he has.ever been in  contact with virtually has.been visited.and encouraged to make allegations, twist words and misrepresent situations.  How do.You know this isn't just the.ten or so that agreed to do.so?  


In Linlithgow there have been stories about the young Salmond being a bit touchy-feely or wandering-handed from long before he became as prominent a public figure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Detournement said:

I said "it's possible".

As in it's not the case that it has to all 10 women telling the truth or him telling the truth. Each allegation has to be considered on it's own merit.

The idea that a conspiracy against Salmond is impossible denies the reality that the Court Of Session found exactly that to be the case and the Scottish Government had to pay half a million in costs due to the verdict. (And presumably when the legal case is over senior civil servants will lose their jobs).

The foot fetish one sounds very George Galloway. I know I shouldn't, but I couldn't help giggling at that picture. Also, the reports say one of the offences took place in a nightclub! WTF was the FM doing in a nightclub?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

The foot fetish one sounds very George Galloway. I know I shouldn't, but I couldn't help giggling at that picture. Also, the reports say one of the offences took place in a nightclub! WTF was the FM doing in a nightclub?

Might have been a private function/after party of some sort.

Or maybe he likes to drop a couple of e's and rave it up to the Shamen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

 


In Linlithgow there have been stories about the young Salmond being a bit touchy-feely or wandering-handed from long before he became as prominent a public figure.

 

Bullshit, doesn't even have hands

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...