Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

16 minutes ago, Donathan said:

He’s looking at a long stint in prison and a lifetime on the sex offenders register

Reading the allegations, I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum / planet has been guilty of at least one, I know I have, in fact some of it seems pretty normal.

Speaking to a girl in a nightclub, would you move her hair to speak in her ear ? Yes. 

Would you put your hand on her arm ? Yes, of course.

Maybe times have changed and young people nowadays don't touch each other but I personally find that rather strange and I've never heard anyone in the past complain about such trivialities.

I suppose context is required, however given that these events happened to the same people over the course of a couple of years, you'd have thought there would have been complaints lodged at the time ??

Seems very much like a stitch up job to me and also a sad indictment on our current "weirdo" society................

Reading the allegations, I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum / planet has been guilty of at least one, I know I have, in fact some of it seems pretty normal.
Speaking to a girl in a nightclub, would you move her hair to speak in her ear ? Yes. 
Maybe times have changed and young people nowadays don't touch each other but I personally find that rather strange and I've never heard anyone in the past complain about such trivialities.
I suppose context is required, however given that these events happened to the same people over the course of a couple of years, you'd have thought there would have been complaints lodged at the time ??
Seems very much like a stitch up job to me and also a sad indictment on our current "weirdo" society................

Hi Mr Savile, hiya pal.

5 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

He is alleged to have pushed a woman against a wall and to have removed her clothes and his own, before pushing her onto a bed and lying naked on top of her.

Political correctness gone mad imo.

4 minutes ago, Dele said:

Erm, why would you move someone's hair to talk to them? 

Creepy c**t. 

Seriously ?

Have you never been clubbing ?

Anyway, how the fcuck is moving someone's hair "sexual assault" ??

I

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

Yes, seriously.

What sort of a barrier does hair put up that you have to move it to get to the persons ear so they can hear your - no doubt creepy - tones?

If they have long hair, brush it aside to speak in their ear, it's not exactly a heinous crime !!

I’m sure you didn’t mean it like to sound that way, but that’s one of the creepiest posts this side of “average-y looking cocktease”.

5 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I’m sure you didn’t mean it like to sound that way, but that’s one of the creepiest posts this side of “average-y looking cocktease”.

No, I did.

Seriously though, have none of you guys ever had your arse felt by a burd in a club ?

I always took it as a compliment rather than something that made me think of "sexual assault".

Thankfully Eastern Europe is still pretty normal so it's not the whole world that's gone mad.............

26 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Seriously ?

Have you never been clubbing ?

Anyway, how the fcuck is moving someone's hair "sexual assault" ??

All this time we've been providing ear defenders to people who work in industrial areas when really we should just have told them to grow their hair, as apparently you can't hear anything through hair.