RadgerTheBadger

Nipper Salmond

3 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Still waiting on her revealing his identity.  Didn't see forty newspaper articles about that mind, or lead news on BBC.  I wonder why.

TBF I appreciate there is anti SNP bias in the press, but Alex Salmond is the one of the most prominent Scottish politicians in history. This was clearly going to be a massive story.

TBF I appreciate there is anti SNP bias in the press, but Alex Salmond is the one of the most prominent Scottish politicians in history. This was clearly going to be a massive story.

His political career is pretty much washed up now anyway, if these allegations are proven, and that he has clearly lied, it’s the final nail without question. The papers will squeeze every column inch out of it.

If we had voted "YES" in 2014" we would possibly, as an Independent country, be in a better position than we are facing now with a no deal brexit.

And out of your beloved EU

1 minute ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

And out of your beloved EU

Possibly, but still better than what the current UK government are doing by completely ostracising themselves from pretty much every major power.

No wonder Alex was going balls oot for independence, he could have claimed diplomatic immunity as head of state

9 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

I see Salmond is back as main headline again on BBC Scotland

Nicola would have to open her big mouth, it could have been down with "Passengers stranded as paddle steamer Waverley breaks down." by now.

Nicola would have to open her big mouth, it could have been down with "Passengers stranded as paddle steamer Waverley breaks down." by now.

Wonder how many phone calls she’s received this weekend advising/encouraging his suspension?

13 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Wonder how many phone calls she’s received this weekend advising/encouraging his suspension?

Do you? How nice.

4 hours ago, Lurkst said:

But Lennon not revealing the identity of the senior labour figure is also a major story.  Except to the press, that's the point.

RadgerTheTadger sits in the West Stand imo. Absolute rocket.

As for the situation regarding Salmond. How about we wait and see how this actually plays out first before assuming any kind of innocence or guilt?

Just attempted to fone/access /all methods...Daily Rancid...……..hope David Clegg has a Rancid place to hide cos...boy!!!!!! is he gonna pay BIGTIME!!!!!!

apart from  his Queen (s) Tereza and …...em whats the name of the that frazzled-brained person.....oh right Arlene...……... 

Edited by TONTROOPER